• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VII advent children

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    hey if any 1 here likes final fantasy this is a must see film it takes place nine months after the ending of final fnatasy 7 the game its a cool a really cool film

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Advent Children is anime, it was made in Japan, dubbed in Japanese before English, it's anime.

Though I'll probably never see it because it keeps getting pushed back at the last moments <_<

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    Well, my definition of anime is probably different from the 'official' definition then, but I shall delete my last post.

Anyways, I'll probably get dragged into seeing it by my friends, even though I'm not too crazy about FFVII.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    well its a really good film i downloaded it 3/4 days if u guys want some more screen shots let me know?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    my copy of it has the jap language as audio and then if u see the screen shot i took the subtitle come under the screen in the bottom black area

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I saw it, I found it ok through out the movie but an hour to the last 40minutes were the best but I don't spoil things, I just hope everyone else enjoys it when they see it. It's worth watching if your a Final Fantasy or CG fan.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    The movie was good.

Though, i downloaded FF7 Crisis core trailer and it seems it will be a real anime, it is a cartoon(maybe at least the videos.)

Years
    Wow...

I thought the film was amazing, in fact I was floored when I saw some of the scenes...the CG was just...gosh...I can't even put into words how beautiful it was. The storyline was great, though I like the bad guys better than the good guys (cept Tifa and Cloud rock!). All in all I loved it and the soundtrack was great! (You wouldn't know where to download that, would you?)

Back