• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

pkmin3033

Be aware that getting 100% completion in X-2 may require one and a bit playthroughs, because it's extremely screwy even if you follow a guide letter-by-letter and do absolutely everything...it might even be faster to do it that way if you're not up for doing Trema, too. Just pick the opposite side in the New Yevon/Youth League conflict and you should get the percentage you're missing...I'm not sure if that's equivalent do what you'd get in the Den of Woe, though.

Also ngl X-2 is better than X

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Be aware that getting 100% completion in X-2 may require one and a bit playthroughs, because it's extremely screwy even if you follow a guide letter-by-letter and do absolutely everything...it might even be faster to do it that way if you're not up for doing Trema, too. Just pick the opposite side in the New Yevon/Youth League conflict and you should get the percentage you're missing...I'm not sure if that's equivalent do what you'd get in the Den of Woe, though.

Also ngl X-2 is better than X

I'm aware that's an option as well but I really don't want to have to play the game twice. I've already started researching on how to deal with Paragon & Trema. So... I'm going to do everything I can to do it on one playthrough. Even if it means clocking 200 hours in X-2. 😫

KILL ME

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Sorry for bumping/updating this... but... I'm getting pretty close to Chapter 5 in X-2. Which is the Chapter where I'll end up doing most of my work in the game. I already asked on GameFAQs with a new thread but I figured trying to ask here wouldn't hurt either.

So...

It's not an issue of digging or Chocobo catching. You just have to put yourself through it. Which I plan on doing. Obviously.

It's an issue of grinding obviously. To Level 99. For YRP. I'm sure this has been asked several times but I don't know if any of the other methods are still good or if there's a better way. So I'm asking again. Sorry? 😅

So... what's the best way to grind to level 99 for YRP? I'd also like to know the best method to master Mascot as well.

If you want to know why I want to do this... it can be summed up pretty quickly in 2 words: VIA. INFINITO.

If there are good Garment Grids and Accessories to do this please provide those as well and how to get them. I may already have them but just in case I don't I'd like to know how to get the required Garment Grids and Accessories so I can make sure I have them or not.

Make sure to be as specific as possible about the grinding method. If it requires a Fiend Arena cup... that's fine. I've already unlocked Chocobo Cup and I have to wait until Chapter 5 begins to capture a Cactuar for Cactuar Cup. I've been trying to unlock Aeon Cup but that's not exactly... easy. So I hope it doesn't require that.

Just please try to be as specific as possible when it comes to the fastest and most efficient way to grind YRP to Level 99 in X-2 as well as Mastering Mascot as quickly as possible as well.

I'd really appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I. DEFEATED. CHAC. 😱

Honestly... I don't give a **** that I had to resort to Chain Stunlocking. The boss was being BS to me. So I was BS right back to it. 😡

It's come down to this...

I have all %... I've meticulously checked...

If I can beat Paragon & Trema... I'm pretty much guaranteed Perfect Ending 100%

Saturday November 23rd. 5:30 p.m. EST. I'm streaming me fighting them. If you want a link... PM me I guess. lol. *runs from mods*

After what I went through... my motivation is at it's highest. I'm ready to truly go all in on pulling this off.

😣

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
*points to Trophy Card in signature*

PERFECT ENDING 100% COMPLETE

Pe63Y3.gif

Last edited:
Back