• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Name Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Could my name be changed to Lusidea? lusidea sounds too nooby.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • JX Valentine

Someone already took the name Jax, and if I decide to come back fully, I'd rather have people stop calling me Val. >_>

Thanks kindly.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Desired name change: Samme!

I missed this, even though it's only been a few weeks ;P

Thanks for everything!

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Could I please have the name Route?

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • THIS IS A REMINDER.

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, EDIT YOUR FIRST POST.

If you post twice, we aren't going to see your second post! We are going to go through this thread in chronological order! If you post on page 3 and then post again on page 7 saying "oh nevermind my first post, I want ___", we aren't going to process that page 7 post until AFTER we have changed your name to the first option and post #2 will be ignored. There are NO SECOND CHANCES!

C'mon, guys, this isn't hard.

Also if you joined in February 2010, asking for a name change is really ridiculous and we are not impressed and may not grant the change. Seriously, just reregister. That's ALWAYS been our rule. If it's been <5 days and you already hate your name, you're probably gonna hate your new name anyway.

:( This thread is making me so cynical omg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back