• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Final Stretch of Violet (SV Union Circle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
Years
  • So! My Pokedex-completion is going well, but I am still missing a few Scarlet exclusives. Namely...
    Skrelp
    Oranguru
    Deino
    Every single Paradox form in Area Zero

And since Flutter Mane and Great Tusk are Pokemon I would like to try out in Tera Raid battles, I was going to ask for a Scarlet player to join me in the Union Circle and follow me around so I can catch all the Pokemon myself.

As well, I have a Miraidon to trade for a Koraidon. I would PREFER to keep the Koraidon since your mount can also be used in battle, but a touch-trade is just fine.
    I'd appreciate any help I could get! ...Translation...please help me complete my Pokedex so I'm free from this game and I can play other things without feeling unsatisfied... :'D

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • Obsidian, now it's my turn to help you. I have an Orangoru and a Dragalgae, and some of the Scarlet Area Zero pokemon. Just tell me when you want to trade! (Also, could you touch trade a Stonejour to me?)

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • I certainly appreciate the thought, but to be honest, it might be easier to cooperate with a Scarlet player specifically, so I can catch them all in one session. It's just more efficient that way. Thank you anyway though

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Okay! Quick bump. I'm now only looking for a Scarlet player to Union Circle with me so I can catch the few remaining exclusives.
    ...Please, I'm getting desperate... :'D
    If it incentivizes anyone, I have a shiny Rolycoly I can trade as "payment" for your patience. (After the Union Circle captures are done of course)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back