• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final two art pieces by me, yeah I'm going so cheer on

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Yeah I'm leaving for good. To be quite honest I'm sick of this place, at least back on SPP (which is currently moving server) I have some respect and mods don't start arguing in somone's topic. I will still post in contests of my choosing but other than that I will no longer post on this board. Don't fake missing me or any of that crap, I'm not stupid enough to believe it.

Here, a close up of Knux I sketched outta boredem in college one day.

https://www.deviantart.com/view/4788226/

My final picture is this, a in the works copy of Perfect Chaos from Sonic who I'm working on. the complete version will never be posted here unless for a contest and the only way you can track him down if ever is via Elfwood or another source but if you don't have the link now you never will. Incomplete yes, just like it's always felt here from not being wanted which is rather blantly obvious.

Final two art pieces by me, yeah I'm going so cheer on

I will reply to this topic only to questions, not for anyone saying I should stay etc I've made up my mind and I rather be where I'm wanted not where everyone rather I was never here.

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
    *sigh* Not another one... not another one. -_- Can we all have peace? Of course not; that ideal would be useless in a world full of diverging opinions and mindsets.

You know, this reminds me of something that's also happened recently at another message board I go to. You have visited Ultimate Pokemon Network forums before to post your art, if I remember correctly. Well, at Fizzy Bubbles, a number of people have threatened to leave or have already left. While I may not have known you personally, I'm certain people will miss you. And not in the fake way, either. =o I myself hardly feel wanted here. =\

My emotions don't like telling me whether or not I'll miss someone (I'm an utter freak; I get horribly upset over the stupidest things yet when something awful happens, I feel virtually no emotion in a situation where I should be crying), but they do tell me that I won't be cheering on, unlike your topic says.

Now, for the pictures... the second one doesn't want to work for me right now. =\ So I'll review the first picture. I can't say that I know what Knux looks like, but I do like the piccy. I myself can't really suggest much, though I do like the sketchiness of the picture, along with the shading. However, I do wonder how that picture might look if you somehow touched it up with some sort of computer program. ^^

If this keeps up, I may leave as well. =\ And I sincerely hope that this post doesn't start controversy. ><

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    You're 16 and in college? Wow...

Well, I can understand why people leave PC (I did before but came back when there was a bit of flaming behind my back). To tell the truth, some (but not all) of the moderators have this high and mighty attitude, and worst of all, some are homophobes. I have little tolerance for homophobia. If being racist is frowned upon, then why is homophobia so accepted? Atleast we have good mods like Kairi who doesn't take sides and gets stuff done without being a pompous tyrant.

Then there's those members of the month. I don't see anything like this on other forums, except maybe a minor contest in a sub-forum, like a fanfic or art contest. The member of the month is just like school, a biased popularity contest. Most valuable member? What the heck? Nobody has special magic powers that makes them holy and divine.

Why am I here you ask? I joined here in January of last year, and even though the place has changed drastically, there are still some nice memories. This is the place where I met Scythemantis and Kyxlia, two people I really like and respect (though they no longer post here). Maybe one of these days I'll leave again, unannounced this time.

Oh yeah, when SPP comes back up, I'll promise to read your Sandra and Chargon story :D. I was happy to see your responses to Guilty by Design, and I owe you something in return. Oh yeah, there's art in this thread. Well, I admire your patience. I'm so lazy and restless (deadly combination) that I like to get stuff doen quickly, but you actually put more effort into your work. Though I feel that you went overboard with the shading on Knux, the 2nd pic is neat with that huge... mouth thing that goes back far.

Hmm... I wish I had your honesty... I like honesty in a lifeform. See ya in SPP... and Deviant Art, now that I know your username.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Knux I was just very very bored so sue me.

And Perfect Chaos, for some stupid reason Sonic Team designed him with a jaw that goes into his neck and it freaks me out to this day. Tis on A4 and I'm still working on it.

According to Joe, SPP should be back up on Firday but the data got wiped so everything has to be started over --;

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    You're 16 and in college? Wow...

Well, I can understand why people leave PC (I did before but came back when there was a bit of flaming behind my back). To tell the truth, some (but not all) of the moderators have this high and mighty attitude, and worst of all, some are homophobes. I have little tolerance for homophobia. If being racist is frowned upon, then why is homophobia so accepted? Atleast we have good mods like Kairi who doesn't take sides and gets stuff done without being a pompous tyrant.
    It's all a real shame. A shame that actions have been taken to make you feel like this Iveechan, and to make you leave Sandra's Chargon. I know you'll hate me for saying this SC, but I will miss ya around here as I look forward to your art, lol after all are mini arguments too as well, we finally got to a place of understanding, and now your going. I won't say much more, as I don't want you to leave on any disrupted ground, lets keep it chilled ;) Keep believing in yourself (even though you choose not to show it) and keep producing your unique and fantastic work. I hope to see you in the odd contests now you've said that ;). I'll understand if you don't reply to this as you said you wouldn't, but at least I know I given you a decent good bye. Those final pieces are really superb! Well done, good bye and good luck ~ Iggy

P.S Iveechan I was in college at 16, i'm now 17 and in my final year of sixth form college here. Maybe SC has a similar system. ARGH University this year for me :S

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Thoughs are good pics Sandra's Chargon. Always liked your art. Sad to see you go adn that the truth. If you belive me or not is up to you. Though i can't blame you realy. I don't come to PC much either any more. To many things i don't like around here any more.
    Any who have fun(sue me i could not think of any thing els to say).

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Sandra, You shouldn't leave PC. You made PC, PC. Youve been here as long as I have. You keep the Art Forum active. You makesure PC dosent become the cutest place in the world. You show us the ability of the pencil and how detailing it can be. I really hope you stay. And you know I care Sandra!

:(

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    In the UK we don't have Highschool, from what I've seen in Sabrina (hey its as close as I'm gonna get to understanding the US system) its school, then that, then college then Uni. For us its School, college then Uni one after the other.

It has become to bitter here, pointless and where unless you are favored you may as well not be here. Even before I modded the fics and R/S over at Joe's, I did have respect which I never have had here just a load of BS.

Btw when Perfect Chaos is finished, he will pop up somehwere though Elfwood is down ticket wise till the merge is done so he'll be round somehwere. I have said I won't scan the sod again till he's all done and I started the background yesterday so yeah.

Amazing, the moment the word leave is mentioned intrest is showed.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Well...your Knux pic doesn't wanna work for me, but your other one does.

Ok, everything about the pic is good, but something that bothers me is the length of his mouth, it seems a little too long for my liking. Other then that it is almost as good as FD :D

Oh, and I guess it is a shame that you are leaving, but I am not really upset cause I talk to you often in chat anyway, but it is too bad that you are leaving PC, but I'll see ya at SPPf.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    As I've stated 6 times now, I did not create Perfect Chaos, Sonic Team did and his design had his jaw going down his neck for some stupid bloody reason. Is it that hard to grasp? God I'd never do a jaw line that long unless it was a **** good reason like for this following as close to the orignal critter as humanly possible by hand. I refered to two FMV shots (one which is now unaccessible) and the game and his jaw does go back that far and further not shown on the page.

click up the Knux link then click the place where it should be, devian art sucks.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Gee, the drawing's pretty good.

I'm sick of this place, at least back on SPP (which is currently moving server) I have some respect and mods don't start arguing in somone's topic.

I feel the same on Serebii.net in my opinion. I left, but didn't tell them. What's the use of telling a site that hate you that your leaving if they won't care, that's what I thought o.o;

Good drawings, btw

I just stay here cus I want attention all the time ^^;;; And cus I like showing off my sig and avatar ^_^ Kairi's a good moderator, there are so many good moderators. I wonder which are the mean ones, tho.. @@

*burns*

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    SPP has changed an awful lot, some of the really ratty mods are gone though Chris (Ledian X) you still have to be wary of. Fanart is covered by Mel (Purple Kecleon) and Sapphire Dewgong and SD is one of the nicest people in existance.

but that's off topic.

meh to me bother drawings suck, even PC now that misrable sod is finished.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Your drawings don't suck, I like how you draw em.

Heck, I don't even know about mines >_<;; Although I got 350 pageviews on DevART, I still am aiming for 10,1000. I just know one girl there who has over 50,000 pageviews. Her writings is very very good, but they are adult rated. O.o; But I read them all the time ^_^;;

But I'm still not going back to Serebii net, in my opinion, I hate the colors =_=;;

*gets crisped*

Back