• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen finally!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I finally got pokemon diamond and a nintendo ds on sat so i am soooo happy....i have some questions though....where do i go to to start battling people online? and can i save other peoples friend codes to my ds or do i have to type them in every single time??? please someone help me!

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    You start battling them when you can go down the basement of a pokecenter. Youll have to add friendcodes to you 'palpad' (youll get this as a key item) and they will stay there until you choose to delete it.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    also note ur friend code and wifi setting will change if u play wifi on another ds with ur game eg my friend code is 0000 0000 3780 on my white ds but then mine breaks so i go on my brothers ds i will have to set the wifi up again and my friend code will change it will ask if i want to make the change so it will change to 2789 0000 0000 it will also erase all ur friends on ur palpad which is a key item obtained on ur 1st visit to the basment of a pokemon center

Back