• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    after being gone for so long i have returned anyway let me explain my absence. starting in May, the first full month of my absence, month my web browser was hacked into and it just wasn't safe. Soon after my cpu had contracted a Trojan virus and i had to get it fixed. Staples even had trouble with it. By the time i had gotten it back it was late June. Then one day in july the power went out and after it came on the internet still wasn't rebooting. I had to get time warner to come down to fix it but the only time me and them could get it done was in late july. Then my cpu just gave up. It broke down. I had to save up money for 4 months to get a new one that could still play my games. After that i had lost access to my email account and all the savings of my passwords were gone. So i had no access to my email for 6 months so yeah even when i did finally get my email account up and running again i was so busy with schooling that i just had no time. so anyway I'm back and staying for a while (hopefully).

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Welcome back! I probably didn't know you because I'm a newbie to PC :) But, anyways, welcome back!

Back