• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Fine Tuning Battle UI in v18

Years
    Hi everyone, I know this may seem like a little bit of an idiotic question, but how would I fine tune the location of all battle scene elements? I am aware that you edit the X and Y values of the elements in PokeBattle_SceneElements, but they all move together and I want to know a way for me to have the ability to move the enemy's UI elements by itself compared to the player's elements, because by default they all move together when you change their location.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Fine Tuning Battle UI in v18

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I think they're all spread out across the sections PokeBattle_SceneAnimations, PokeBattle_SceneConstants, PokeBattle_SceneElements, and PokeBattle_SceneMenus. You can change the enemy's battler positions as I answered in this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=442072, as well as enemy trainer positions in a similar manner, but other elements will probably be in other sections. It might be helpful to ask about specific scene elements you're having trouble manipulating.

Back