• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Alright guys, I'll have to end the Challenge here.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    CHALLENGE #8 FINAL POST COUNT

TEAM SPARKLING PIKACHUS

TISSUEPAPERGHOST - 20

Alakazam17 - 20

SirDolan - 20
    Poke-Potato - 19

TOTAL = 79

TEAM BLUE

Soapie❤ - 13
    LilyGardy - 9
    Nightkrow
    DyingWillFlareon - 5

TOTAL = 35

As is obvious, Team Sparkling Pikachus win the Challenge, so Congratulations guys ^^! It'd be really harsh if I compensate them for missing out by just one Post, so Team Sparkling Pikachus, you are safe from Elimination as well
    1.%20smile.gif

Let's move on to the Eliminations now.

ELIMINATION #8

Like I said, there will be multiple Eliminations, because we didn't have any on the previous Round. So Team Blue, unfortunately, two Members of your Team have to be eliminated.

P.S. - Only Team Blue (including NinjaQueen), will be voting. Also, since NinjaQueen is Safe from Elimination, so you can't Vote against her.

Please Vote like this:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    Team Name:- Team Blue
    VOTING AGAINST (Names of TWO Members, from your Team (Team Blue) who you want to Vote Out):-

So Team Blue you can discuss, which two Members you want to eliminate & start voting.

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    NAME: Soapie
    Team Name: Team Blue
    VOTING AGAINST: Selena Fluorspar & DyingWillFlareon

Sorry, it just seems logical to vote against users with the least posts
    Also Chu, could you list every user we can vote against? Thank you :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    name: ninjaqueen
    team: team blue
    voting against: selena fluorspar and dyingwillflareon

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Alright, doesn't seem like Flare will Vote, so I think we should end the Voting here.

ELIMINATION #8 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Selena Fluorspar - 5 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, NightKrow, Selena Fluorspar, LilyGardy)
    DyingWillFlareon - 5 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, NightKrow, Selena Fluorspar, LilyGardy)

So Selena, Flare, unfortunately, you will have to be locked inside Confinement Cells & lowered to the depths of the Netherworld, i.e. you are Eliminated :(. But don't worry, you still have a chance to make it back into the Game via the Rebound Challenge :).

Speaking of the Rebound Challenge, that's exactly what we are going to have next. So every Member who has been Eliminated so far, is eligible to participate in the Rebound Challenge, i.e. - DyingWillFlareon, Selena Fluorspar, LadyLucina, Phosphophyllite, viper8890, HyperMorian, Uzumaki Naruto, PsychoticMoonlight, LennieFrost & Flame.Thrower. You will all receive your Rebound Challenge, via PMs, in about 16-20 Hours from now. I hope everyone is up for it {:3}.

And for the nine remaining Claimants who are still on the Event - Soapie❤, LilyGardy, NightKrow, NinjaQueen, Alakazam17, Poke-Potato, MythicalSerenade, TISSUEPAPERGHOST & SirDolan, no more Teams from now on, you are all going to be playing for yourselves, so the competition intensifies.

You also get a brand new GC. Here is the link:-

https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=50

Already sent everyone an Invite, so you should be able to access it (sorry Soaps, still can't invite you, same problem :(. Will try talk to Don & see if something can be done :)). Let me know if anyone else can't.

You guys can relax for a while. Put up a little Introduction Thread there (& a couple of cute Pika Pics ;)), so get to know each other a bit.

The next official Challenge of the Event will come up, after the Rebound Challenge is over.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    The curse of the Soap :(

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATION
    Soapie? said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    All the eliminated Contestants, your Rebound Challenge will take some more time to come up. I hope everyone is still around & prepared for it? Remember, only two of you will make it back.

The other Safe Contestants, you can relax a bit more & chill in your new GC :).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Armed with the keys to freedom, The Great Lord LegendChu makes his way down to the deep, dark Netherworlds, where still locked inside the Confinement Cells are the Claimants, who failed in their Quest, to stake a claim to the Throne of Edenia. One by one, Lord LegendChu sets free all the Claimants & gives them the good news that they have one more chance to do that. As they all start to rejoice, Lord LegendChu makes them aware of the grim reality that only two of them will get that privilege. For the rest, someone eagerly awaits >:) >:).

pBj0EoGSYjGms.gif

Spoiler:
    Okay guys, for everybody who's eligible, the Rebound Challenge has been sent to you. An easy Challenge, just follow the instructions & do the needful, or else ^ >:) >:)

And the rest, a couple of you have still not joined your new GC, do that asap & those of you who haven't, also acknowledge the PM that has been sent to you.

Oh & also, before we have the next official Challenge of the Event, we are going to have a Special Challenge for the Shields. The Claimants who make it back by the Rebound Challenge, will also be eligible for that.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Well, where is everybody? Not much time left to complete the Rebound Challenge guys, I'm going to give you only about 8 more hours & then the Challenge ends. Better be quick with your answers guys, because Twoey aka Audrey II hasn't had a decent meal in days >:).

For the rest of you (& Claimants who will make it back by the Rebound Challenge), we are going to have the Online Game Challenge next & this is the game you will need to play:-

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/alolan-volcanic-panic/

I hope everyone is able to access it. It only requires a simple right click & "save as", so taking a screenshot should not be a problem either, I hope :).

You guys can start practicing your gaming skills, but don't post your scores just yet, wait for me to make the official announcement for the Challenge to commence.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie? said:
    House Targaryen
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    Alakazam17 said:
    House Yarwyck
    Poke-Potato said:
    House Westerling
    MythicalSerenade said:
    House Florent
    TISSUEPAPERGHOST said:
    House Belmore
    SirDolan said:
    House Baelish
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    Uzumaki Naruto said:
    House Tyrell
    PsychoticMoonlight said:
    House Bolton
    LennieFrost said:
    House Baratheon
    Flame.Thrower said:
    House Stark
    Alright, I'm not going to extend the time limit any more, so the Rebound Challenge ends right here.

Welcome back into the Event:-

Phosphophyllite
    viper8890

They win by default, being the only two Members to reply back -_-.

As for the rest of you i.e. DyingWillFlareon, Selena Fluorspar, LadyLucina, HyperMorian, Uzumaki Naruto, PsychoticMoonlight, LennieFrost & Flame.Thrower, you get:-

little-shop-of-horrors.gif

All the Claimants who did not make it back, will now be Members of the Cabinet Of Ministers & will be voting for the Winner, once the Final Challenge is completed. I'll let you know that, when its time :).

I'll announce the next Challenge (the Online Game Challenge) tomorrow, very sleepy right now, so you guys (including Phosphophyllite & viper8890), can practice some more.

I also have a nice little surprise waiting for everyone on your GC, don't forget to check that out >:).

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the surprise on GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

:'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back