• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finished Games and Demo Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Hey DM, I tried your demo of Pokemon Lunar, only when it got to the first fight, it couldn't find the file water1. I even located the problem, it was in one of the battle animations. Battle Animation number 0135 - Rainbow - was requesting battle animation water1, which did not exist in the RTP or the file I downloaded.
Gah, I gotta get around to fixing that. In the mean time you can just change the script in the first "battle" (which is really a cutscene) to show a different animation.

How come when i try to play the VBA says that there is no image found and unsupported file type someone please help..
Please take your rom issues to the emulation forum. And please don't double post :)

If you're trying to play any of these games in VBA, don't. It ain't gonna work. Just double click RPG_RT.exe and the game'll run.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Never mind, it's cos I was trying to run it in RM2k, instead of RM2k3, there was a few things the RTP of 2k3 that you were using that 2k doesn't have. Got past that part, and the first trainer battle is giving me grief (every attack it says Umbreon is out of PP, and the Caterpie is making me faint after each hit, yet I can still use Umbreon to select a move. However Caterpie's HP don't seem to be going down. I've not yet tracked down the problem).

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
every attack it says Umbreon is out of PP, and the Caterpie is making me faint after each hit, yet I can still use Umbreon to select a move. However Caterpie's HP don't seem to be going down. I've not yet tracked down the problem).
This shouldn't be happening. But it's not too big a problem because that battle system will be flushed down the toilet soon enough. I'll be incorporating the team CBS with my own 3D effects. So regardless of how annoying this sounds, that battle system "is no longer supported." Don't you hate it when people say that? It makes you feel so dated.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Hehe, yeah. But I'm glad to see the Pokemon CBS is looking to work out well.

"Hey, you got anything that needs fixing?"
"I might do after this game"

The sheer irony of the quote. Hehe :-)

Illusion

RMXP game maker
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Its not a patch, its the installation program.
and its made in Rm2k.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
hey guys long time no C but lets get down with it some of the links don't work like pokemon liquid other than that I enjoyed a few of the games some are poor some had amazing map design but were still noobs at the program. I myself well have learned alot basicly everything from darkblood,picceta and all my friends I now am a good map designer well ime still not that good but I can make realy good log2 maps like west city. anyways I did have some fun for the past 5 hrs I hope to see more games in the future.

untill then cya

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
it just says "the RMK2003 runtime package is not present"does that mean i need to download RMK2003?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Well if some people read up on how to distribute there games without the rtp they would put a command line in the RPG_RT.ini!

Years
rm2k3kid said:
Well if some people read up on how to distribute there games without the rtp they would put a command line in the RPG_RT.ini!
That's what I did with my game so people that didn't have the RTP wouldn't have any problems with it, and I checked to make sure I included all the RTP files that I might have used :P

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Hey

DM can you list my Demo

End of time

Attached to the message

Thanx
Cigarettes :chinese:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Sorry, it's been ages since I've checked this thread. I'll add it soon.

UPDATE: If your game thread has been rated by members, I've started adding the ratings to the games :)

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
hmmm...i suppose the number of completed games shows how hard it is to do just that.Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back