• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

finished my trainer card

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    CUSTOMED.I feel like a geek now... :(
    Its not good enough!
    I don't like the outfit I did.
    oh well!

i wonder if anyone has actually printed one out and like whipped it to someone LOL now thats geeky.
    major respect for anyone who will do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    Um, this thread is pointless. You shouldn't really post threads announcing that you achieved some minor thing and it's obvious that you just used that trainer card creator site. Not to offend you or anything, but not many people care. Plus, well, you shouldn't double post...

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Okay.

Do NOT double post or triple post - I have merged your posts together twice in this thread alone. If you want to add something to your post, use the "Edit" button instead.

Also, this is the wrong forum for this sort of topic. You want the Pixel Projects forum instead, which is a sub-forum of the Art Gallery. Since threads there need to have a max of 3 T-Cards, I will have to lock this thread. If you want to show people your T-Card, post in the T-Card Lounge there instead.

Thirdly, do not be disrespectful of other members. One of our rules here is to treat all members with respect, and some of your language was rather rudely-worded and offensive.

I suggest you read the rules and forum descriptions before posting again.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back