• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] Finishing Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Hello all. Im new to Pokemon Home and Im trying to create a living pokedex. I finished Gens 1-6 and Im currently working on Gen 7. Im missing some that I think cant be traded. Here is a list of the ones Im missing. Thank you for any help or info on this set.
    Marshadow
    Poipole
    Naganadel
    Stakataka
    Blacephalon
    Zeraora
    Meltan
    Melmetal
    I have extra legends pre-Sword/Shield. Some legendary shinies and some extra shinies from past games. I can not say if any are hacked because most were traded to my past games starting from the GBA, and tranfered up to current games. If these are tradable please give me an idea what Pokemon would be even trades. Thanks again all.

Years
    Marshadow & Zeraora are mythicals so you'll likely need a Mythical to trade for them.

You can get a G-Max Melmetal in Pokemon Home by transferring a Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Home. You redeem it in the phone version of Pokemon Home afterward.
    As for Meltan I've got a couple hundred of the little buggers in my copy of LGE.

I take it you don't have either of the USUM games?
    Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon are new Ultra Beasts added in those games. Stakataka & Blacephalon are version exclusive in gen 7, but poipole can be obtained once per save after beating Ultra Necrozma. Poipole evolves into Naganadel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    @ReKoil
    Thank you for the info. That helps a lot. I stopped playing right as USUM came out so I missed those. I have shiny Jirachi, do you think that would be even trades for Marshadow or Zeraora? If youre willing to trade off a Meltan that would be super helpful. What would you like in return? *Reminder that most of what I have is pre-sword/shield.

Years
    @ReKoil
    Thank you for the info. That helps a lot. I stopped playing right as USUM came out so I missed those. I have shiny Jirachi, do you think that would be even trades for Marshadow or Zeraora? If youre willing to trade off a Meltan that would be super helpful. What would you like in return? *Reminder that most of what I have is pre-sword/shield.

For mythicals the usual is a mythical for a mythical.
    Mew & Jirachi can nowadays be claimed in BDSP by having save data from Sw/Sh and LGPE. Those can't be shiny though, so I think you can probably swap it for either a Marshadow or Zeraora if you find someone to trade with.

You can have the Meltan for free tbh, you can just send any spare Pokemon for it. Meltan are easy to come by if you're willing to play Go for a bit. I ended up with this many because I grinded for multiple Melmetal as that Home event Melmetal didn't exist at the time yet.

I have a spare Poipole if you don't mind it being German. I was playing through Sword/Shield on my child accounts for foreign dittos and also grabbed all the 1 off mons. I can evolve it into Naganadel if you'd prefer the evo.
    Given that it's a 1 off mon that one wouldn't be free though. Would you happen to have any spare event legendaries? Or perhaps any HA Pokemon? Off the top off my head I know I'm still missing a Cranidos/Rampardos with it's Hidden Ability.

I can also go boot up UM and US when I have some time and try and catch a Stakataka and Blacephalon. I wouldn't really need anything in particular for those either.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Youre a life saver. I did jump on PGo for a bit. I was able to get the Meltan/Melmetal. Let me take inventory of what I have for trade and I will let you know what I find.

Years
    Youre a life saver. I did jump on PGo for a bit. I was able to get the Meltan/Melmetal. Let me take inventory of what I have for trade and I will let you know what I find.

I found a spare Naganadel in my Home boxes that I completely forgot I had.
    Like with Poipole, since it's a 1 off mon, it won't be free. If you want it as well that is.

I can also go boot up UM and US when I have some time and try and catch a Stakataka and Blacephalon. I wouldn't really need anything in particular for those either.

Guess I can't catch them lol
    Apparently there's only two of them per save file.
    I've tossed the spare ones I have into Bank and transferred them to Home. You can still send whatever you want for these two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back