• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Finnaly but... ACK!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey guys! Who would think that after two days, catching and catching Spindas, I finnaly got a Shiny One! Though, Now I have three Boxes only with Spindas <.< XD But the Shiny one made me Happy ^_^ But... Have something like that ever happened to ya?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Not to me, but my sister has 10 boxes filled with Zigzagoons all nicknamed with...inappropriate names.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Heh, all my Spindas have Names too XD
    Almost all of them are Human Names XD
    My Flygon's name is Jordan so dont laugh XD

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
    wuts the point of trying for soooo long to get a shiny. spinda sucks and once shiny larvitar turns into tyranitar its brown and ugly :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    yeah... they just look cool *_*

<-- ::points:: I like shiny things; I want shiny pokemon too ><

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    the status are better than a normal pokemon. they are more rare and cool.

They stats are exactly the same. The only difference is the coloration.

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
    Pounce said:
    yeah... they just look cool *_*

<-- ::points:: I like shiny things; I want shiny pokemon too ><
    hmmm which one looks cooler?
    Finnaly but... ACK!
    or
    Finnaly but... ACK!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I've gotta admit, the regular one is better.
    Just like I HATE the shiny Wobbuffet. Come on, of all the colors, why did they have to pick PURPLE?
    Myself, I really want a shiny Salamence.

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
    i think that shiny salemence is ugly, but that might just be because my least favorite color is um... dark ugly green..
    the koolest shinys are charizard and ninetales and blaziken. i hate blaziken unless its shiny cuz its puke orange wen its not shiny

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPINDA IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how on earth u could stand staring at all those spindas is beyond me, since spinda is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ran into 67 when searching for ash for flutes, which were useless). The only way i can find shinys is by hacking 'em. Then again, i don't spend two days catching ONE pokemon. boy, u have a LOT of patience.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Shiny Pokemon's color isn't "chosen" but it follows a certain pattern. I don't know much about hack so I don't understand why, but if you look at Wobbuffet and Lapras (shiny), you'll realize that this certain shade of blue color on a regular will become purple. Looking at Starmie, all shade of Starmie's purple will also change into blue as well. Looking at Tyranitar, you see that shade of green changing into brown, and looking at Tauros, you will also see brown changing to green. The color flips in a certain pattern.

And Spinda is my primary source for sp.atk EVs. Dont' diss them ;p

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    hm...I have a shiny Milotic, the Feebas I caugh, I was trying to find the feebas square and the first feebas I ran into I got a shiny one, so that
    was neat...my ruby is never beeing erased MUAHAHA!!!
    ok anyway, I have 5 shiny pokemon

Milotic - shiny feebas
    Explaoud - shiny whismur
    Pelipper - shiny wingull
    Weezing - shiny koffing
    Zangooze - ...duh

all of these were caught in the same game
    Zangooze looks soo cool, like the US flag
    very awsome!!!
    ...my sapphire version I haven't caught any shiny pokemon though.
    that's very very very very sad
    oh and I name my pokemon after mytical gods

Back