• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finn's Gallery

Finn

omfg... it's a sandshrew
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    Ok, so now that i'm aware of the 'no shops' rule, welcome to my new gallery. i'll be showcasing my sprites here and will not be taking requests, and i'll just post more sprites as I make them. so, here are a few, leave me some posts telling me what you think.

~Finn

PS. most of what you see here will be recolors

Finn

omfg... it's a sandshrew
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    here are two more. i didn't do the chest on the lucario cause i was afraid it would kill the peice.

Finn

omfg... it's a sandshrew
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    heres another deoxys. this time i did his small version as well

Finn

omfg... it's a sandshrew
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    i know; i uploaded the 'n' twice. deal with it.

Finn

omfg... it's a sandshrew
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    this is a little animation i made.

NOTE: the original sprites used to make it were made by KageX

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...i love it, i never expected someone to do that, good job on your sprites, and the animation

Jocelyn

SUPER LUXRAY LOVER
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Here
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Yeah, that Animation is really cool.
    Also, the recolors are pretty good too.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
  • Well, recolours don't really need much talent, but picking the right colours does. Most of your colour choice compliments the sprite and the other colour, especially your Defence Deoxys. Keep working on complimenting colours and you'll go far. Well, further than a lot of people on Sppf. WAY further.

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 12, 2008
    the first deoxys looked really good, but the second one was even better, and I really liked the colors in it, but for some reason I think your Dragonair was the best.

Back