• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fin's Pixels

Finneon

Pretty fishie
    Years
    So, hi there.. I haven't been around this site for a long while, and even when I was, I didn't.. really do anything. Recently, I've been pixeling some little Pokémon-related things for use in my own 'dream' in an MMOSG, but I haven't shared them anywhere in the Pokémon community. I just had a thought, earlier, and hey, why not share them here?

I'm not sure if I should put this here or in the projects, but, eh. Here looked better. I'm also not sure I'm doing this right, but I hope I am. P:

These are done in isometric angles (when I actually succeed in that, since I seem to have a bit of trouble) and in FSH Editor, which has a very limited pallet. Some of them are kind of weird colored because of these limits and because they are made to 'remap' to the colors of a user. These are also completely from scratch, my own work.

Please don't use these anywhere. Well, I won't get upset if you do, but I'd prefer you not.

I'll start off with..
    Fin's Pixels

Mew! I only have that pose of her done, but the rest shouldn't take long. Her angle is a little off as well.

Next is...
    Fin's Pixels

Umbreon! Umbreon also only has this pose done. It's very hard for me to animate it, and I'm not so good with anything large or canine-like. I started editing that pose to other -eons but kind of gave up. https://i42.tinypic.com/2yo4m0z.png

Third, I have...
    Fin's Pixels

Ralts! This one is completely done. The top one is in the ugly remap colors, and.. you should be able to figure out the bottom two, derp.

Finally, for now, is...
    Fin's Pixels

Celebi! :pink_love: Celebi is my favorite pokémon. She is completely done, but I didn't feel like grabbing the other poses for now.

Bonus thing!
    Fin's Pixels

A little Celebi statue. Doesn't really have a point, lol, but..

Edit: OOPS, I forgot one!
    Fin's Pixels

Shaymin! So tiny <3 Also totally done.

Anyways.. that's it for now. I just felt like sharing, I guess. Harhar <3

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    I didn't know Mew and Celebi where a 'her' :P

I quite like them, having a few more of Mew from different angle and poses would be good, the body seems a bit too small compared to the tail :?

I like Celebi and the animation it's doing, and you never know, there could be a Celebi Shrine somewhere in one of the games and it might like a Statue :) :P

Good Luck with future errr.... 'pixeling' :)

Back