• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: Crown Of Decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010

After the reign of Queen Erika and King Ephrim all was quite across the land. The sacred stones were once again sealed to each of the five kingdoms. Seth, Erika's Husband Left and went in search of new land. He found a Land Called Armdon with 6 Countries. He went to the first Leviden. He met with a young child and that child was called.....

You are the child and as you know Seth is a Level 1 Paladin at the moment. You can choose to be either:

Student
    Trainee
    Journy Man
    Archer Beginer
    Sword Learner
    Squire

They are all the classes. Some you will know and 3 are added so that i can give you a range of choice. You will start with set weapons told to you when you join. When you join you will all be on the same team fighting same bandits and the story will continue till finding the Crown of Decent. I will also join you as a taticen. You can ask me about the game and if you need help just ask. So please give me these details:

Name of Charector:

Please join the rpg. I promise you lots of fun.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    "Hello student. I can see that you are already been studying magic. Would you care to join me and my companion?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Class: Archer Beginer
    Name of Charector: Sanji

I would like to include a picture of myself it that would be fine...

say nothing....

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    "Oh and that must be a Archer Beginer. Hello there. Would you like to join us in are travels around the world?"

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    "Well another Archer Beginer. Its good to see so many Archers these days. Care to Join are Little group?"

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    "We shall go now. Lets head off down that sandy road and see what we can find. You all got your weapons. *Drops a big bag fulled with bows swords lances and axes.* Well lets not waste time."

Sain walks down the dusty road and as you all followed you see to be in a forest. Many days have passed now since you have left your home town. You get himesick but its alright as you know you are with friends. You now choose your own path and choose what you want to do.

"Hm we best stop now and train a bit. See if you find any bandits."

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Phil: You wanna sleep under the stars while reavents haunt the night? Well its your own death. If you wanna turn into one of them stay if not help make a tent.

Seth: Phil stop telling old stories like that. We killed them already. Do not fret they will not coem for you.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    She stood silently, not more than a few feet from Sanji, contenplating many a thing."Some do not....some do......."

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    A noise came from some bushes. It sounded like footsteps.

Phil: BANDITS!!!!!!!

Phil Ran into position with Seth close behind.

Seth: Its time to have your first batle with abndits stand at ready.

As everyone stood 10 bandits and a Brigand came out

Brigand: Get there loot and kill them all.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Phil: Atleast it was not reavents to suck your blood.

Seth: Phil. Well Charge.

Seth hit the bandits with his steel sword and destroyed thejm both.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    After seth beat the the bandits, there was an other sound. Suddenly a voice started saying "Get out of here, you will not be able to beat me." suddenly from the bushes came some kunais attacking all the persons that were there. "Foolish persons, I am one of the reavants, shall I say the soo-" Then the voice changed to a different one and said " What the @$%# is in my back? Oh no a a a sssnake!!" A man came out from the bushes runing like a crazy person screaming " Get the hell out of my back Shike!" The man grabed the snake and said " Man thanks to you..you..I will not give you the rat!" The man turned his face and saw Seth and the other people and said " Holy cow! I am Death...no no think positive. I am the great Kyo, the great ninja(Sword apprentice but he want the enemy to think he is powerfull) now mortals please go out of my Zone or Shike and I will kill you." Kyo said with a big smile in his face.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    " Well lets atta.....cohh....."

Phil: Well well i think i have had enough. *Phil reveals his normal self. Hello allow me to introduce myself formally. I am Phil and i Rule the Dark World. As a Sage you shall feel the wraith of my monsters.

Phil grabbed his book called words from the book and out came reavents.

Phil: I hope we will meet i gain. Im going to revive the Black Fang next and reck havioc even more. Hahahaha.

Phil left and the others were surronded.

Seth: I.....mu...st........g.....o....."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back