• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem or Advanced Wars?

Fire emblem or Advanced wars

• Fire emblem

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Advanced wars

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
Years
  • so, which do you prefer? i must say fire emblem due to the huge variety of characters, weapons, spells, battle animations, and the ability to level up(most of these which aren't in adv wars) i also like how fire emblem isn't overloaded with tactics, since in adv wars, your units are generally the same as your enemy's so you have to know how to kill what and such. Both games are fun, and i have all the games ever since GBA for them.

i don't know if such another poll exists, or if it should go in other polls, please tell me if it's either of the 2.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Fire Emblem all the way!

Seriously though, you were right about the diversity though. The new Fire Emblem on the Gamecube has more spells, different weapons, and you can eve forge weapons with tons of strength. New characters, new plotline,and it FE just seems more fun win everything is bigger and you can see everything well.

Get the new FE, you won't regret it(I didn't anyway).

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • I LOVE THEN NEW EXP AWARDING! i can just sit there trying until i get my characters to level up about 6 or more of their stats. it's pretty useful, esp if you want to get rolf somewhere :P . Also for characters that newly join your party and aren't "up to juice" with the rest. I don't abuse it, such as make Titania lv 20 or anything(besides, titania isn't even the best paladin you can get, like all fire emblem games, if you get a pre-evolved unit, they just rob your weaker units of exp and don't even reach max stats at lv 20).

Yeah, the forging is nice too, i was going to make a max stat everything of a steel sword, but it costed like 11,000 so i was like WHOAH, no thanks.

I didn't regret getting it as well. I think the ONLY flaw of fire emblem is that once a character is killed, they're gone forever(i mean, sometimes they say like, i might be wounded, but i'll be back!, i think it was bartre), they should come back like, 5 or so chapters later, and perhaps have a stat drop, like if they were lv 10 with 15 str then it would drop to 14, but still be lv 10. idk, something like that would be nice

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • If we are comparing the GBA games then Advance wars is my favourite however Fire Emblem is still a very good game.

Back