• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    *Pops in*

Umm, what's the point of changing Ewan, Amelia, or Ross into a trainee again? 'Cause I'm on the Creature Campaign and I changed Ewan into a Pupil again >>

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Ewan becomes the little Super Pupil with INSANE caps after you make him Pupil again for the 3rd time.
    Sigh, it's hard seeing people playing FE8 while not knowing about super trainees.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Okay, well thanks ^_^ I'm training him in the tower and he's already like lvl 15 on his second time as a Pupil. He's pretty good already and I hope he'll get even better.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I can't wait to get started on Eirika's route after I beat Ephraim's! I'll have a three hour car ride to get stuff done on tomorrow @@'

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    To EE- Use a Guiding Ring to Promote him to either Sage or Pupil and choose Pupil and he can use Anima, Dark, and Light.
    To PJ- Good luck with that.

For me, I've been playing the ChinaFE patch latley and I'm not doing so well. Most of my units are undertrained and they force me to use the Hoplon Guard against the fully maxed out assassins in chapter 17.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    In the ChinaFE patch I told you about, they strictly powered up enemies.
    *sees Emboded have ?? HP*
    The enemy assassins have max HP, STR, SKL, SPD, and RES. And they're equipped with shamshir.

Back