• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ismire?

Anyone think Josh is worth training? @_@ I think I've been hanging onto him far too long....

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I never lvled up Marissa ;-;

Now I don't know what character to work on instead...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    dude...ALWAYS use the female Myrmadin...chances are they will be better than the male one(at least always for me XD) (and i'm a sucker for fir XD)

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    marisa makes a VERY good assassin in my opinion. just give her a try. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I want to actually use Lyon @_@

What exactly do Necromancers do that is so special?

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    A 12 Luck Knoll, he has like 15% Luck growth, how did you do that. Lyon is beast. I don't care about you because you ph4il, because infinate stat up items, and that makes Lyon cool. My Knoll is awesome, not so lucky though, he capped Magic and Speed, and his Resestance was close. Lyons summons are beast, at level 20 most of his summons have capped Strength, and Luck!:D

Back