• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    i turned him to a wyvern knight, but i think he'd do better with lord. that's just my opinion though. :)

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Wyvern Lord is MUCH better.Lord has higher caps in most status aside from speed and skill which is 27 i think.And the skill Pierce doesnt come that often and Lords could easily kill aromored units with good lances due to monster STR.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Xyst/Gerik has stats meant for a Hero class. Neimi is the person for Ranger. Cormag is better for the Wyvern Lord class. The Pegusus sisters, Vanessa and Tahna are better for the Wyvern Knight class. Tri Attack sux.
    Lute goes for Sage. While Ewan goes to Druid.
    Moulder either dump or Sage for Latona.
    People to dump are~
    -Three Social Knights
    -Saleh
    -Nooru
    -Ross
    -Anyone else that has stupid potential.
    -----
    Comments:
    Social Knights~
    Greatly outclassed by Seth and Amelia/
    Always in EVERY Fire Emblem game ever released.
    Their promoted classees have sucky caps.
    -----
    Saleh~
    Pent Equivelent
    The worst growth in the game
    Outclassed by everyone.
    -----
    Norru~
    Horrible Luck (20%)
    Horrible Deffence (10%)
    Hardly any enemy Magic users at the game.
    Always RNG raped
    -----
    Ross~
    Most RNG rapeable person in the game.
    Outclassed by all the other trainees
    -----

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

In my next game I'll work on Amelia a LOT more! I'm really happy with Yuan right now =D

Years
    Forde, for me, is good. plus I'm too lazy to level up Seth.
    Forde is much better than Franz & Kyle.
    and Ross is godly at Beserker. only prob is that he gets hurt alot.
    The Peg Knights are working for me as Falco Knights. and I never saw a triangle attack in action yet.
    Gerik is better at Hero. Had him as Ranger last time. good, but not the best.

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    gerik is definitely good at hero. i trained yuan, amelia and ross and im pretty happy of the results i received. ross support with yuan and amelia alone has a very good strength, ok skill and wow speed for a general...but her defense didnt go so well for me... :X

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Say it right- X-Y-S-T
    J/K
    Anyways, I don't like Social Knights that much. Then again I don't really like Mounted units that much XD.
    Unless there's FE5 Master Knights <3.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Hopefully I should be getting Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones in a few days. I played it on my computer and liked it so much that I decided I want to get it.

~Scott

Back