• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem! (Revived)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    and congrats on just beating it...kinda late to just beat it tho XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    As long as I beat it >>;

And how do I get Hector normal mode!?

I actually saved the ep on a different slot so I could go back and win without losing anyone xD

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    What Jake said ^
    Anyways on a NEW new file on FE7 I'm up to chapter 26. I decided to give Oswin the Uber-Spear. Walking tank with 70 HP mwahahaha!
    On FE8 I'm up to chapter 13 Eph in a new game. Marika is already level 4 or 5. Can't remember.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh ^^;

Is not sacrificing your characters that important? 'cause I'm keeping the stupid file so I wouldn't loose Athos and stuff, but should I delete that and just make a new file?

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Sacrificing your characters is...how should I put this...awkward. You mess up history. Example: Lowen becomes the most popular knight of Phaere. He dies. Marcus the Jeigan dies. Who's the most popular?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    But it really has no direct relation to the outcome of your game or anything...

...right?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    and roy wont be 1/4 mamkute which lowers his uberability ratio by 100%
    not to mention without karla there's no fir. no lyn, no sue. or no pent/louise, you dont get clarise OR Klein...a double kill
    and if you let zephidel die, FE6 will have absolutely no point XD

Years
    Sacrificing is a no-no
    First of all, you mess up FE history, second of all, you lower your own tactician rating, thus you get no bonuses... =P

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Yep. Too bad you can't mess up the FE7 history unless they make an "Elbert" game.
    Dragon Master: Oswin, better defence. Lute, better Sage/MageKinght, turn Yuan (Ewan?) into a super trainee/Suomonner/Druid. Sin/Shin, better attack, Sue suffers in strength.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    I really didn't use Sue that much...at all. I gave Migure to Shin. Well it said on GameFAQs.
    Maybe he/she was lying. Maybe the RNG loves your Sue. Try another playthrough and look at the results.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i used sue according to mamkute of 20000 fathoms...i find it more reliable(though its not there anymore --)

NVM it just changed to FESS the main site instead(pretty good too, though the char. ratings and stuff aren't up)

Back