• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Kemina smiled at Wasen taking what he offered her. "Thanks. Not sure what good it will do. I'm just uncomfortable because of my instincts" she explained leaning against the railing as she took a bite of the shrimp-looking herd. "It's not just the sea that bothers me. It's all types of water. That's the one thing I hate about being a cat laguz the instinctive dislike of water."

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen smiled a gentle smile. "Out of curiousity, How come you decided to move from Gallia to Lycia here in the Elibe region? I mean, it IS pretty far from here." Wasen asked. "I for myself have been growing up in Ostia. However, Ostia has had some problems the later years even though it's the largest territorium in Lycia. Two years ago did the father and mother to Hector died in sickness and as soon as the last year did even his brother lord Uther died of the same sickness. Ostia' future is all depending on Hector and he knows it." Wasen said and sighed.

Lilliana

Years
    "I was banished from my home years ago. Over these years I've just been going from one place to another since I was no longer allowed in the lands of my people all due to an accident" Kemina sighed remembering that day clearly. "I hope to someday do something that will get my people to accept me again"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Garith was getting bored of being on top of the ship so he decided to get back down. So he jumped off the mass with one hand on it while he slid down. Now he didn't know what really to do it seemed everyone was doing something except him. He walked a bit near Parthos and Rotasu and leaned up against the railing. Garith smirked at bit when he noticed that Rotasu was a bit nervous talking with Parthos so he decided maybe he would jump into the conversation. "Sendou is it?" Garith began. "Hey you can relax loosen up a bit we're all friends here no need to exclude yourself from the others my name is Garith by the way nice to meet you," Garith said with a smile on his face blushing a bit he was never good at talking to girls.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu didn't even glance at the person joining their conversation, but kept her eyes fixed on that oh-so-interesting board she was standing on. She nodded toward where his voice had originated and turned around once again. Her shoulders tensed and she still seemed engaged in the conversation, but she looked out to the serene ocean. "I-it's my pleasure, sir, but I'm not sure I'll change that easily..." She let out a sigh, recalling past experiences, "I've b-been like this for some t-time." Rotasu continuously stumbled over her words, not stuttering, but more uneasy.

HunterZero

Years
    "Well I hope you open up a bit," Garith said feeling like as if she didn't really want to speak with him. He was more so interested in what she had said about she had been like this for some time. "What do you mean did something happen to you?" Garith asked curiously hoping that he didn't cross any boundaries.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    The reserved girl let out a small, fictitious chuckle. Rotasu racked her brain through painful experiences and held back a tear, as she continued to face the water. She let nature play its sounds, not interfering with the records of life. The seagulls continued their "unbearable" screeches, giving her a headache. Others would consider this scene peaceful, but Rotasu would rather stay in a silent area. She opened her mouth to speak, but found no words. Lotus, her name translated to her home language, simply shook her head, trying to not show a weakness. "I-I'm alright... Don't worry about it."

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    "That must be awful to being banished from those that you growed up with. I can't even imagine what it would like if something like that would happen to me." Wasen said and was thinking about what she had told. His eyes then wandered over the upper decks. He looked at the other three talking with each others and in another corner was Eliwood, Ninian, Lyn, Hector and Fargus discusing about the plans when they had entered the island. His eyes once again was on Kemina and he smiled. "But that's the past. You can only move forward and hopefully make the best out of it. Remember, you're with friends now, people who never would exclude you from anything, alright maybe some secrets but except that so will I, and probably the others too, be there for you"

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina smiled "I'm glad I found people who won't do what my people did to me. It doesn't hurt anymore. I've taught myself and believe I've become and will become a better person than I would be growing up in my tribe." she said looking around the ship spotting Parthos and Garith talking to Rotasu. "I'm glad I've finally made friends after losing my old ones"

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Parthos waited tensed for her response and there was an almost inaudible reply "...Sendou -- my name..." then more silence, Parthos wished that the sounds of the waves and gulls would stop just incase she did say something and couldn't hear it. "I-Is there something you need?" Her voice trailed off almost like a dying whisper.
    "I am just...I've just decided to talk to you thats all...you seem lonely all the time with your pegasus." He paused for a moment confused then quickly added "Though I'm sure your pegasus is good company." Then Garith appeared and inserted himself into the conversation.
    "Sendou is it?" Garith began. "Hey you can relax loosen up a bit we're all friends here no need to exclude yourself from the others my name is Garith by the way nice to meet you," he said with a slight blush. This gave Parthos a very strange impression. Garith was moving the conversation and it went to 'Why is Sendou so nervous around men (or is it just people)' She fell silent for a moment and finally said "I-I'm alright... Don't worry about it."
    "It's alright you don't have to talk, Sendou" Parthos decided to stand beside Sendou leaning on the railing. He then turned around his head almost as if on his own and saw that Kemina was looking at them she was standing next to Wasen, he waved in return with a small smile, still slightly confused with the slightly timid or more likely nervous Sendou next to him.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    "That's the good thing with travelling, you're meeting new people you gets to know" Wasen said still smiling. He leaned against the reel and looked out over the ocean and could slightly see the outline of The Dread Isle. "Looks like we're almost there. Let's just hope that we are only not to late."

Eliwood and Lyn was preparing for board the island when the feeling came back again. It was exactly the same feeling that had appeared during the thunderstorm the other day.
    "Be careful" Ninian said. "I can feel something powerfull and evil is on the island. And with powerfull do I mean something even more powerfull then the dragon you did slain back in Pharae Eliwood."
    "Well, whatever it is, we will be ready for it" Eliwood said drawing his sword.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina smiled seeing Parthos wave at her and sent a small wave back "I agree with you" she said to Wasen knowing how bad it would be if they were to late. "But what if we are?" she asked softly as that same feeling she had when she was out in the storm that same sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as if no good was in the world only evil.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    "Well, if we are too late... So do we only have to make it right again, right?" wasen said trying to sound positive. "All we knows about our enemy is he has powers beyond understanding and that we cannot fail. If we fail so is it only a matter of time untill the world will be consumed by this darkness. He shrugged a little and then said: "You have the same feeling, don't you?" Wasen asked somewhat conserned now. This maybe would be his last trip and his test of a lifetime to see if Wasen had what it takes to become a true Knight of Ostia but he knew that no matter what so if he would go down so would it be fighting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu looked to the man also leaning across the railing, but, through her bangs, only saw a clouded image of Parthos' face. Half of her mouth raised in another attempt to keep suspicions from herself. "The reason I fly away from the group is to keep attention at bay-- not so you talk about me." She motioned toward Kemina farther away with a nod of her head, "I heard you talking about me and I'd prefer you didn't..." Her fake smile quickly faded and her voice darkened to to a calm tone, "I'd prefer you didn't..." Her eyes held emotions long-since locked away by her bangs; her facial expressions showed that she spoke through her eyes. Since no one could see past the thick bangs, though, she almost spoke emotionless.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Rotasu went on to say "The reason I fly away from the group is to keep attention at bay-- not so you talk about me." Parthos tensed up and she continued "I heard you talking about me and I'd prefer you didn't..." Parthos quickly turned his head out to the sky facing away from Rotasu he bit his lip and looked at her again.
    "I just found it worrying how you just spent time alone you didn't even talk to Lyn or Kemina...I...you confuse me...a lot" He paused at looked at her face which was covered by her bangs. "You should cut your hair those bangs arn't very nice" He added and looked away uncomfortablely.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Sendou reached for her hair, stroking it slightly, "Facial expressions give away information. While fighting, it can show your opponent desperation, agony, confidence, and your final thoughts. I don't plan on allowing anyone seeing these emotions. A wise man once said, 'The eyes are a window into the soul.'" She inhaled breath after her unexpected outburst. She had to guard her hair, it kept her separated from anyone she spoke to, even at this distance. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak so poorly to you." She bowed and turned back to the ocean quickly, once again filing through her mind, using any social skills she may still have.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Sendou reached for her hair, stroking it slightly, "Facial expressions give away information. While fighting, it can show your opponent desperation, agony, confidence, and your final thoughts. I don't plan on allowing anyone seeing these emotions. A wise man once said, 'The eyes are a window into the soul.'" She suddenly said and added "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak so poorly to you." She bowed and turned back to the ocean quickly. Parthos was slightly surprised and was confused as he usually is with Sendou.
    "You didn't speak poorly, I believe and I don't think anyone will see your face while you ride your pegasus..." He paused for a moment then continued " It's not a bad thing that your eyes are a window into your soul it shows that your human, I guess" He wasn't sure if he said was right and wondered if it was the right thing to say. He wasn't very sure of any of this really.

HunterZero

Years
    Garith listened to Parthos and Rotasu talk. He felt that Rotasu probably had a rough childhood or something along that line. He was a little bit intrigued at what she said about facial expressions. "As my days as a traveling trueblade going by the name of the shadow all people would talk about is how merciless he is and how cold and evil his face looked and if you saw his face you would die instantly," Garith began as he pulled out Xyer the sword Galvor gave him. "At first I was ok with this I thought the same way you did Sendou but that changed when I was trying to save a little girl from a group of bandits and she blindly ran off a cliff because she was afraid of the way my face looked. This changed me I realized it's not horrible to show expressions even in the face of battle the eyes are a window to the soul but it's about who you let see your soul that matters even if you are showing fear or agony in the eye of an opponent a really fight is about overcoming this emotions and beating them either way. A person should show emotions to friends and loved ones I know I'm shy and everything and have some social issues but this is how I feel in my heart," Garith said as he examined the sword.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina nodded and sighed "I have the same feeling in the pit of my stomach that i did when I was out in the storm...the feeling that there is no good left in the world...just evil and darkness." she said quietly to be honest this whole thing made her more afraid than she had been in a long time and that fact could be seen through her eyes. She was afraid that this task was going to be the end for her and that prospect terrified her.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Rotasu turned to face them and the glare she shot seemed to melt through her hair, "It stays the way it is..." A rasp riddled her voice this time in a futile attempt to be intimidating. Once again she looked at the wood below them, "I'm not like you two, I don't want people to know me. I don't need-- I don't want fashion tips from people I hardly know..." Her voice seemed more settled as she spoke this time, but a dark haze hung over her words. She sat down, minimizing herself before the men, her back resting against the railing behind her. The reserved woman twiddled her thumbs, intaking a breath to share something, but bit her lip. I can't share weaknesses with them... Not after last time...

Back