• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
  • Canas wrinkled his eye so that his monocle almost fell off. He put it right back at his eyes and then said. "Eliwood of Pharae, Lyn of Caelin and Hector of Ostia? Are they here? Well, that's good I guess. We could need more help for the Dragon's Gate I guess." Canas said and smiled. "Well then Parthos, let's not waste time for make them waiting, shall we?" Canas said and gathered together all his books, many of them with words that only would make your head spin in confusion. "But first, since it has become quite dark now..." Canas said took brought out a staff under his cloak. "This is a Torch staff" Canas said and lights came from the torch. "Could be very dark times like this. Do you find the way back to the lords from here?" Canas asked.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • As Parthos took the Torch, he looked around at his surrounding area. It all looked the same except for the sword that had almost killed him. He turned to direction he hoped was the way back to the ship and hopefully the group were still in that area. "I think, though I'm not to sure, it might be that way. Unless you know where the dock is? Then you might be better at leading me the right way." He laughed nervously.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • "The docks? Ah, yes! It's been some time since I last visit it but I know where it is." Canas said and began walking towards the direction that Parthos had pointed out. "This world surely contains many legends and mysteries escially those who are related to the Dragon's Gate. I guess that was why I decided to spend some time here, however I didn't actually knew that a new evil would appear here as it seems." Canas said with a little smile as they were closing to the docks. "That was how I met my wife since we are both researcher of some sort as you could call it."

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • Parthos followed Canas as he talked he wasn't to sure on what to say, after all he wasn't too concerned with legends and myths. As they arrived at the docks Canas added "That was how I met my wife since we are both researcher of some sort as you could call it".
    "It must be nice to be married" Parthos absentmindedly said as he looked around the docks, looked to the left and right and came to the conclusion "I think they went along here" he face to the right, though he it was just his intuition he decided its as good as going left. He walked along the coast, he soon saw the group and rushed over to them, they were all together again even Rotasu and Garith. Though from the look of it Wasen and Hector got injured to. Parthos wasn't quite sure what to say to explain his disaperance, he was just glad that he could find them or else he would be alone.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • (Sorry I dissappeared was really busy)
    Kemina looked up and saw Parthos returning and stood running over to him. "Parthos what happened?" she said worriedly as she hugged him I hope nothing bad happened to him. she thought worriedly looking him over to make sure he wasn't hurt just now noticing a scratch on her own arm that she had no idea how she got. Letting go of him thankful he was back she noticed someone with him. "Who is this?" she asked looking at the man with Parthos. She didn't trust this new guy at the moment but would if it seemed Parthos did than she would trust this guy.

Last edited:

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • As Kemina hugged him a slight blush went across his face as she asked what had happened. He remembered the battle with the morph that almost killed him the eyes of the morph still appeared vividly in his mind, he replied softly "I just got into a small fight," as he looked around he added "though from the looks of it there was quite the fight here".
    Kemina looked at Canas and asked the question "Who is this?"
    "That's Canas..." Parthos replied and quickly explained "He's a mage who helped me out, he helped with the first dragon gate."

Lilliana

Years
  • Kemina blushed as she hugged him. "Are you hurt?" she asked before hearing him ask if there was a fight here. "Yeah there was" she whispered before turning to Canas and smiling. "Nice to meet you I'm Kemina...thanks for saving Parthos" she said polietly before turning back to Parthos just now noticing the scratch on her arm that she had no idea how she got it. "ow...how did this happen" she muttered putting her hand to the blood shivering at the feel of it on her fingers. After a moment she sighed. It must have happened in the fight.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • Parthos saw the wound on Kemina's arm, he quickly turned to Canas, "You must heal her and the others," he looked around the area, his brow creased and his attention was back on Canas again "before any enemies appear...please, I don't think we should stay here for much longer" His eyes once more fell on the forest, the trees dense and dark.

Lilliana

Years
  • Kemina shook her head as Parthos told Canas to heal her. "You don't have to I'm fine. Really. It's just a scratch" she said. "If your going to heal anyone focus on someone more injured than I am" she added before following Parthos's gaze towards the forest. She sighed softly brushing white hair out of her eyes as she looked back at Parthos. "I'm sure we'll all be fine. I don't sense any enemies" she whispered smiling at Parthos she grabbed his hand. "Relax we're all fine" she whispered before for a slight moment she touched her free hand to her forehead dizzily.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • (Sorry I've been away. Been on vacation)

Canas nodded to her answer about healing. "Right, but remember me to do at least a cehck-up later on." He overlooked the area of the injured ones. Honestly, healing wasn't his best side. He was a user of the so-called Elder Magic and the healings was just a side-magic for it. He went over to Wasen and inspected the injuries.
    "Hmm... Injury from an arrow, probably a poison one but the poison is gone now. No broken bones either so that should make the whole things easier." Canas said and began to healing him. Somewhat exhausted did he continued on to Garith's injuries and started to heal too. Even if he was exhausted did he continue on to Hector and healed his arm,

Back