• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You know...i dont think (correct me if im wrong) but there hasnt been a fire gym leader in the games/movies/regions since kanto
    now i donno about you but i desperatly want a fire gym leader in this region/game

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    In the Advanced Generation [Hoenn] we had Flannery who was the Gym Leader of Lavaridge City. She specialized in Fire Types. Johto we didn't have a Fire Type because it was more so an extention of Kanto which had Blaine as you know. Then in the DP Series Flint was the Fire-type Elite. Best Wishes may not have a Fire Type Gym Leader though considering the first gym is a twist between the three starting types (Fire, Water, and Grass). I don't see much more discussion being added to this since it's a simple question. However, feel free to discuss what you'd like to see in Best Wishes in the Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread].

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back