• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Pokemon League Round 1

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Charizard and post a damn poll!
    Look at the dark and electric leagues and see how those are set up

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Charizard and post a damn poll!
    Look at the dark and electric leagues and see how those are set up

Calm down, yeesh! Besides, a good thing about no poll is that people can't use alts to vote, seeing as there is no mod to moderate them and making sure no one votes twice.

Anyways, I'll pick Ninetales; I've always liked it more than Charizard.

Years
  • I'm choosing Charizard, I've played through every Generation of pokemon with it at the start and it's one of my favourite pokemon, maybe my favourite if it was part dragon and not part flying.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • I'm choosing Charizard, I've played through every Generation of pokemon with it at the start and it's one of my favourite pokemon, maybe my favourite if it was part dragon and not part flying.
    I hate that misconception

anyways, I chose ninetails because it is not weak to the THIRD GYM and, won't die to aincientpower or stone edge in one shot.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • i will tally the results

CHARIZARD:4
    NINETALES:4

well i make the tiebreaker, and i pick CHARIZARD

CHARIZARD wins!!!!!

Mods, please lock this now for me

Back