• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIRE RED - Expand Town Map adding Johto to FireRed

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hi everyone. Currently I'm making an expansion of Pokémon FireRed, adding Johto to it, so you can visit it after the main story (the Sevii Islands will be after this Johto arc). The game is pretty much done with all maps, but I would like to add Johto as part of the Town Map. I know it's possible, since Pokémon Liquid Crystal did it. I've looked up on YouTube, but it's not working for me. Is there any tutorial, or anyone who is willing to help me do it?

It would look something like this

FIRE RED - Expand Town Map adding Johto to FireRed

Attachments

• FIRE RED - Expand Town Map adding Johto to FireRed
      e83629e972aea6cf5450a8fc16f4875a.png
      143.7 KB · Views: 8

rheffli1589

orion1589
    Days
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Hey! I just started playing around with hacking my own version of Fire Red to include a "What if Giovanni got his way" storyline.. and I had a thought to include Johto into the game as well. Curious how it's been coming along for you? I Just started playing around with Hex Maniac Advance and it's been pretty easy to create new maps.. I'd be willing to assist you in some way if you'd like!

Back