• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] (Fire Red) Inverting Summary Sprites

Years
  • Ok, so this is something that's mainly a personal preference. Is there a way to horizontally mirror the sprites(large ones) that appear in the summary screen? I'm still somewhat of a noob following the CFRU guide and trying to figure stuff out. From what I see, the BW Summary screen and DS style selection screen patches don't affect sprite orientation. If there's already a patch that does this, I'd love to know about it.
    Thanks!

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    You mean, choosing, which direction the sprite is facing, while checking the Pokemon's stats, nature, moves etc.?
    You can do that with either the PGE tool: Open the ROM with the tool -> Go to Pokemon Editor -> Select the Pokemon you want -> Go to the Base Stats window -> Choose the direction you want on "Status Screen" menu.
    Or with the YAPE tool, where the process is very similar: Open ROM -> Select the Pokemon -> Go to the Other Stats / Evolutions windows -> Choose the direction you want on "Status Screen Facing Direction" menu.

Back