• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red...Leaf Green...what happened to yellow?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    well i think they will make G/S for 4th Gen as they did 1st gen in 3rd so it would be logical for G/S for 4th gen

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    The only reason they remade blue and red is because they wanted to make all the pokemon available across the advanced generation (though why they just didn't make more pkmn available in ruby sapphire and emerald is beyond me but anyway). I thought about a Gold and Silver remake for the DS but i don't think they need to coz all the pokemon are available across the 2 games aren't they? They will probably just make a 3rd in the series and thats it.

Years
    I think that they should just leave the classic games alone. Take a look at Fire Red and Leaf Green. I think that the normal Red and Green versions were better. If they want to create new Pokemon games but don't want to create new Pokemon, they should just create a whole new region, where you can literally get ALL the Pokemon that exist! They don't have such a game yet.

Years
    It honestly would be a waste. Especially with Diamond and Pearl coming out now. There wouldn't be much of a difference between the games anyways.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    GSC remakes are not likely to come out as they won't have a purpose. In DP, you can get all Pokemon except the starters and legendary of the previous generations. Although I would really love to play a GSC remake!

About a Yellow remake, it should have been done to complete the FR/LG "block", but anyway.....

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Let me say it as it is:
    There will not be a Yellow/GSC remake.
    Reasons?
    They remade Red and Blue so that you could catch Kanto-Gen Pokemon (i.e. Mewtwo, Legendary Birds, etc.)
    And Colo. is the closest thing you'll ever find to a GSC remake. Why? Because almost all of the Johto Pokemon were catchable there. Such as Entei, Raikou, etc.

...And yeah, I that's about it.

Sceptile =] =[

I love ditto it rocks!
    Years
    Let me say it as it is:
    There will not be a Yellow/GSC remake.
    Reasons?
    They remade Red and Blue so that you could catch Kanto-Gen Pokemon (i.e. Mewtwo, Legendary Birds, etc.)
    And Colo. is the closest thing you'll ever find to a GSC remake. Why? Because almost all of the Johto Pokemon were catchable there. Such as Entei, Raikou, etc.

...And yeah, I that's about it.

I agree also they wouldn't want you to get shiney gyaradoses over and over again and just trade them to yr lg and fr like the other times...

But it would be cool to play but it won't come out like 1% chance it will.

Back