• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen fire red leaf green

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2004
    Well why would you want to buy fire red or leaf green jest remakes. weel maybe for the worldwide pokedex and the dioxe. anyway i think its a waste of money

i need a partner so please pm me

Years
    i read the entire way you play fire red/leaf green on the internet when i was toally bored, and it was the EXACT same and had the same order of everything except the islands at the end, you cant fight elite4 more than 2ice, and a few MINOR changes, but otherwise it is a waste of $ trust me... and the fact you have to have Colleseum, Ruby, Saphire, Leaf green, and Fire red (all 5 games) jsut to complete the nationwide pokedex is totally a waste of $... trust me its not worth it... jsut a way to get $... ppl arent even sure if they have the 2vs2 battles

Pikachu Fan38

Pikachu Rules
    Years
    mangeknight2000 said:
    Well why would you want to buy fire red or leaf green jest remakes. weel maybe for the worldwide pokedex and the dioxe. anyway i think its a waste of money

mangeknight2000,thats your opinion .I don't think it's a
    waist of money.Because like I have said before many
    people want to experience what Pokemon Red was like. :)

katty

what's^?
    Years
    No, i dont feel its a waste of money at all, all these years they've been making games and none of them led me down. its not the same as red/blue, its just the name and story line but some locations are completely altered plus better graphics.

cardiinaloleg

Super *****
    Years
    To get a real kick out of, it is to play it. I own it, its not a waste of money, its sweet and is really a nice game, true, it is a remake but its one of the best games ive played. ;)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    It's not really a watse of money to me. I lost my Red and Blue on Thanksgiving '00. I like playing the old games, but I don't like the graphics. This would be perfect for me since it's a remake of the classics, it's graphics are like Ru/Sa, and it has a mixture of the pkmn generations.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Well I think that the two new games coming out are going to be the best ones yet because In my opinion, Blue, Red, and Yellow were the best pokemon games ever. So, It is absolutly not a waste of money if your a true pokemon player!

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    LG/FR isn't a waste. You can get Deoxys. Besides. Me and my sister have R/S. You can get in Legendaires

Moltres
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Mew2
    Suicune (if starter Charlamander)
    Raikou (If starter squirtle)
    Enti (If starter Balbasar)
    Ho-Oh
    Lugia
    Deoxys

I am 10000% sure this is true.

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    How dare you besmerch the the remake of the first!

Goes pray to red and blue for forgiveness.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    U guys r also forgettin the wireless adaptor thing! I may buy it just 4 dat. I don't hav many people 2 trade with, so dat is soooo cool! I @ first thought it would be lame 2, but i just mayaswell go with the flow. If its a Pokemon game, it can't be bad. I also want it 2 trade over my new guys so i can hav ne1 i wat w/o hacking.

trxkiller

Trx Is An Atv
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2004
    I Just Pre-Ordered It And Know Im Gettin It.YEAAA :laugh:

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    I don't think it is a waste of money. If they just re-released them on the GBA/ GBA sp without updating it then it would be a waste of money. I have not played the originals in years so it will be nice to play them again. Besides you get the wireless adapter for free. True only 3 games use the wireless adapter right now, but I'm sure that will change.

Back