• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red--Need Help on deleted file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2006
    Help--is there any solution to this problem:

Turned on Gameboy without any game cartridge inserted. Then turned the Game boy off. Put in Fire Red and turned Gameboy back on--I now get the message "Saved File was Deleted." Oh no--Did the same process with Leaf Green version and saved file was not deleted.

Anyone know if I can get my file back? Why did this happen?

Thank you to all for any ideas.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    that happened to my silver version but only cause I kept yanking my cartridge out while the game was on lol

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Unfortunately it is gone at it won't be coming back. So very sorry.

You may start a new game and need help so use Simple Questions next time. Using it reduces spam so it helps us help you. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the FR/LG (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back