• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire red - Obeying Mew without code, Does anyone success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    I play fire red again and again. When the time comes to 150h, I just want to catch Mew. Then, I read on bulbapedia that there is a secret about Mew and the truck. I decided to play a new game. What I saw on youtube show me that I need HM Surf, and Strength. I still received the HM cut, then lose one battle, so that the ship stayed. But, when I can use surf and strength, I come to the SS ANNE, but I can do nothing, the game just let me come to see the ship sail, then take me out, I can't see where the truck or Mew.
    Someone said that it's possible to trade a pokemon, but how to trade without complete the one island's quest?
    And now, I'm going to try again, this time without receiving the HM cut, but, I remember that there's some way must use CUT to get through. I'm afraid that I can do nothing without this HM.
    Is there anyone successful in catching Mew without cheat?
    Ah, one more question, if the truck was real, so, in the game, the ship may be back for times??

Oh God! I've try town map, and I realize that I can't go to Celadon city to get tea to get through all the gate, so, all the way stop at Cerulean and Vermilion...

Last edited:

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    It is completely imposible to get Mew in Fire red. Simple as that

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yep, like jespoke said, it's impossible to get a legit Mew in FRLG. Could cheat, I reckon. Please use the Q&A thread next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back