• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Fire Red Pokemart wrong item shown

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello everybody, i have a small issue with a new vendor in the pokemart
    i added a new guy in a pokemart and it works perfectly beside...him not showing one item but another

what i mean

this is the code

Spoiler:

the issue lies in the item 0x149 (TM41)
    the game shows me the item 0x49 (Guard Spec)

i tried with other items like 0x151 and it shows me the 0x51 (TM 49 and fluffy tail)

for some reason it doesn't read the 1 before
    why does this happen? i rewrote the code multiple times and it always does this
    BUT
    if i just add the 0x149 to another mart it works
    or at least...it shows the item but all the other items have their description messed up
    they work...but it's all messed up

i need the new vendor to work too because i need to add a lot of items and if i do to a pre-existing one it bugs very badly

thanks in advance

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't know if you've already solved this problem, but I know what it is. The item table must end at 0000 FFFF. In the Hex Editor, it is best to add 0000 after this table, so that a program does not accidentally insert something there 😉

Back