• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Fire Red sprite questions

Years
  • Ummm... I just wanna ask "how to change the sprites in the intro in fire red" and is there a way to insert overworlds? Not the export thing, i mean insert the one i made.

And if you have Lyra intro sprite is it ok if i use it, thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ummm... I just wanna ask "how to change the sprites in the intro in fire red" and is there a way to insert overworlds? Not the export thing, i mean insert the one i made.

I moved this from the ROM Hacking DCC thread here. You can use an overworld editor such as NSE or Overworld Editor Rebirth to edit overworlds.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Ummm... I just wanna ask "how to change the sprites in the intro in fire red" and is there a way to insert overworlds? Not the export thing, i mean insert the one i made.

Did you mean the one with Gengar? Maybe this could help you.

Back