• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red Title Screen request thread!

Should I start accepting 16 color pics in the background?

• Total voters

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
Sorry Guys!! I have now been busy for a while and will still be for a long time. (F**k you school life) Anyways, I will be taking requests by I think....Christmas Holidays and then after March 2017. Please cooperate with me!!

As for the requests about the hacks which are still under progress, yes I can do them but you have to provide me offsets (or I will find free space myself) for the insertion of the stuff you request.

Thanks!!

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
What's up guys! It's time to be active!!

So, i am finally back and will now be accepting requests. (Please read the introduction before requesting or else your request will be ignored)

Anyways, Let's make this thread active again and start accepting requests.

Merry Christmas!

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
I don't want to offend anyone here but if youre still doing this
I honestly think (as nice as you are in doing this) youre wasting your time here, 99% of this hack won't make it for sure (sadly) and this just wastes your time as you never see your own efforts actually being used

come at me, hate me

Thank you sir for your feedback.

I pondered quite a while over what you said and now i have decided to mend the request requirements accordingly.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Nex

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I think the whole 25% completion and linking to a thread requirement is a bit... restrictive. Some people who request titlescreens are probably requesting it because they need one before they put up the thread up, or before they put up a playable alpha/beta. You're losing a lot of requests with this restriction. Ultimately it's your thread and therefore your choice, but I feel like it's going to make it harder on people.

You do great work though! If you choose to keep the requirement, I'll come back with a request when I actually release an alpha.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
I think the whole 25% completion and linking to a thread requirement is a bit... restrictive. Some people who request titlescreens are probably requesting it because they need one before they put up the thread up, or before they put up a playable alpha/beta. You're losing a lot of requests with this restriction. Ultimately it's your thread and therefore your choice, but I feel like it's going to make it harder on people.

You do great work though! If you choose to keep the requirement, I'll come back with a request when I actually release an alpha.

Hello!
I actually went through the whole thing and notice that you make quite a point. The problem is that with people who are really in need, there are some who do not actually accomplish anything and just waste the hardwork done on the titlescreen. Anyways, I will ammend the requirements accordingly. Thank you for your feedback.

PS: Sorry for the late reply.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
Excellent. can i have a plain grey background with a charizard X stood backwards with the title Pokemon Delta Dragon
Cheers :)

Hi there.
It seems that you did not read the instructions carefully.
There is a requirement of at least 15% of hack completion and attaching a link to your hack thread.
Thank you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 22, 2022
Hi there.
It seems that you did not read the instructions carefully.
There is a requirement of at least 15% of hack completion and attaching a link to your hack thread.
Thank you.

Hi i must of not read it, i got excited when i saw this service. il post when ive started a thread.
thanks

Years
Please Arka9 I want to request a simple Titlescreen.

1. (POKEMON) Zekrom
2. (Background) Black and grey gradient texture colour.
3. (NAME) Title name POKEMON(with "Gotta catch em all" if possible) "THE MYSTERY OF INDIA VERSION "
And also put my name as "BY RAJAT BADARIA @2017"

FeralDragonTamer

Red Bölva Shadow
Years
Um Hi can you make a Rapidash on the title screen with the name being Fire Rapidash um you don't have to but uh thought I'd try for some help, as I'm having trouble figuring it out myself... Um again you don't have to but it would be nice for the help. Thanks again even if you didn't just thought I'd ask.

Back