• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: [Fire Red] Touched's Mega Evolution System (PATCH) (Re-Uploaded in 2019/09/05)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2021
    Well, I know that you are not obliged to anything but I have been trying for several days and I have not succeeded yet (I am not doing emotional blackmail, if you don't want to, you don't need to).

deidara9216

deidara9216
    Years
  • please help.

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, arm-none-eabi-gcc -mthumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mcpu=arm7tdmi -fno-inline -mlong-calls -march=armv4t -Wall -O2 -DBPRE -DSOFTWARE_VERSION=0 -c src/bs_command.c -o build/bs_command.o, ...) failed. make (e=2): El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado. make: *** [command] Error 2

I know this tutorial is old but I need help, I would like to introduce it in F00E00.

But it generates that error ...

please help.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    Its been 6 years, I doubt I'll get a response but oh well
    Whenever I try to use Mega Evolution with G3HS, I get this error:

ERROR:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<string>" , line 2023, in change_method
    Index error: list index out of range

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2023
    I think it is something with the rom, i had the same error but i downloaded the rom from another website and it worked

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    If anyone can actually listen to me, it won't work with G3HS for me
    It doesn't show up

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    If anyone can actually listen to me, it won't work with G3HS for me
    It doesn't show up
    Now it works but mega won't show up with the item held to the Pokemon needing to mega evolve, and I pressed START and nothing.

Years
  • I know maybe this thread is dead but iused this patch, it works fine, but my pokémon doesn't revert to its normal form once the battle is over, it stays mega-evolved forever, how do i fix this?

EDIT: fixed it! I had to set a mega evolution for the mega pokemon too

Last edited:
    Back