• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firefox Loading Problem

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • I opened up my Firefox this morning to find that things are not right. All the themes and extentions that I have installed are not loading. But they are there because if I click on Themes or Extentions they are listed. But I can't click options for any of them either otherwise the window freezes.

What happened? Why aren't they loading when Firefox starts? I haven't installed anything new. All these extentions and themes have been there for a couple of months, this just started today.

EDIT: For whatever reason, Googlebar is the only extention that works.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Version 1.0+. Reinstall? I have roughly 43 extensions (all of which I use except one at the moment) and two themes. That's a lot to reinstall a long with the browser. O_O

I installed Googlebar seperately. It's different than the Search bar.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Hmm. Have you upgraded to 1.0.1? I don't think that will do anything. So none of your extensions or themes work? Try updating them through the options menu. Advance and software update. Other than that, I'm stumped.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Probably one of the extensions crashed the browser or something... that's why you install one at a time, test to see if it works, and then install the next. -_-

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Firefox hates me. T_T;

It's been what? A week?

Anyone care to tell me why my Navigation and Bookmarks Toolbars don't show. A couple of other extensions that show in the status bar don't show, but they still work.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Try unistalling them all and reinstalling them. It may be that one was corrupted some how. Not really sure. Either that or reinstall Firefox.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I spent today doing everything I did last week. I took care to restart the browser after every extension, not just all of them at once like I used to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2005
    Did you update the browser? It could be that the extensions are currently incompatible with your version of Firefox.

Back