• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireLord's Event Trading Thread

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    So are you interested in anything besides events?

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    I was going to trade you a Adamant TRU Darkrai for your Celebi 10 ANIV ID:00010

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • Just a little note, sport events are hacks n.n

Can I have the Daisuke Club Milotic's stats?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    i want:

Toys R Us - Alamos Darkrai 05318,Quirky-May 31

Mcdonald Pikachu 05308,Bashful

offer: fukuoka pikatchu and fukuoka snubull

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • I can offer NWS, E4ALL and Mizunotami Manphy (2 diff dates) and Goruko Octillery if you still need them. Also 4 different natured battonage darkrais, 20 different tru darkrais. You might have everything im offering but incase you don't, that and a ton of new shiny ev'd pokemon (all not listed yet on thread) are what I have to offer. (Jap Wish Chansey not for trade though, even though I was baiting you with it on friendcodes :P)

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • I'm very, very interested in the following pokemon, and I've put them in order from the ones I want most at the top. I would love it if I could get the ghastly, cynda, elekid and machop but see what you need from me. I dont know what alamos TRU darkrais you do have, but here are the natures I'm offering: Hardy, Naive, Careful, Calm, Jolly, Timid, Sassy, Rash, Bold, Modest, Hasty, Bashful, Adamant, Lax, Docile. (Not quite 20, but 15 is getting there :p). get back to me asap if u want one or more

Gastly

(HP/ATK/DEF/SP.ATK/SP.DEF/Speed/)
    5.Timid- 26/x/17/31/31/31/ Hidden Power: Dragon 66

Cyndaquil
    6.Timid- 18/31/4/31/15/31/ Hidden Power: Ice 67
    Elekid
    1.Jolly-31/31/29/31/30/31/ W/ Ice Punch and CrossChop

Machop
    No Guard
    1. Adamant- 31/31/29/29/31/3 W/ Close Combat,Counter,Thunder Punch and Ice Punch
    Beldum
    1.Adamant- 23/31/24/17/27/28/ Hidden Power: Psychic 52
    3.Adamant- 12/31/0/24/31/0/ Hidden Power: Fire 51

Abra
    3.Timid- 31/x/4/29/31/31/ Hidden Power: Ice 56

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Understood. I was honestly about to tell you I wouldn't put them up for trade to anyone, so its very ok with me. Feel free to choose whichever nature you want, these IV'd pokemon are FANTASTIC.

Back