• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed Emblem

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    Imagine a FireRed hack that replaces the original 151 Pokemon with characters from:
    -Fire Emblem
    -Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
    -Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    and -Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
    I don't know how to sprite, so I'd need someone who knows how to sprite to sprite these characters in Pokemon form. I also would need to make custom attacks for things like swords, axes, lances, bows, magic, etc. This hack would not include its own story. It could feature new locations, such as Lagdou Ruins, for example. I could port the Fire Emblem GBA tilesets for those locations. This hack would use the Complete FireRed Upgrade. Fire Emblem mechanics, such as Speed determining number of hits per turn, and Fire Emblem-exclusive statistics like Constitution are not planned to be implemented.

Back