• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] [FireRed] How to get legendary static encounters to appear after checking certain flags

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    I'm currently working on a ROM hack of Fire Red to suit my own wants and wishes, and I'm trying to get the Legendary Beast (Entei, Raikou, and Suicune) to appear in certain places after the player has defeated the Elite Four the first time around. For instance, I want Entei to appear at the summit of Mt. Ember, where Moltres is, after the player has caught Moltres and defeated the E4. What flags need to be checked in order to do this? Also is there a list of values for flags somewhere I can use as a reference? (Sorry if this is worded weird. I don't have a complete technical understanding of scripting)

Another one is going to have a legendary appear after a certain number of Pokemon have been registered in the dex, and I have absolutely no idea how to make that work either.

[Edit]: I may end up using the Hoenn Link flag instead if that ends up being easier

Last edited:
    Back