• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed Randomizable 809! (V1.0)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2022
    Hey Everyone, My ROM got corrupted so I might not be able to update, I'll try and recover it but any Gen 3 editing program crashes while trying to read the ROM.

Hi There! This a patch for Pokemon Fire Red, to make it have all 809 Pokemon, and be randomizable! (It will be the same as FireRed if you don't randomize it.)
    Basic Information:
    Name: Pokemon FireRed 809 Randomizable
    Version: 1.0
    Creator: Greenphx
    Features:
    809 Pokemon.
    Physical/Special split.
    Day and Night.
    Decapitalisation (some isn't decapitalized after randomizing).
    Poison ends at 1 HP
    Click me for more features.
    In the next update.....
    Fix some bugs
    Add Alolan and Mega evos.
    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Bugs:
    Pokedex sometimes doesn't work.
    'Give National Dex at Start' Crashes the Game
    Credits:
    Greenphx
    MrDollSteak's Decap. and Attack Rombase
    Leon and UltimaSoul's FireRed Base
    Download:
    1.0, Click me to download
    Apply like normal patch.
    Randomized like normal game. (With Universal Pokemon Randomizer).
    Bye!

I'd like to report another bug, the brightness or the supposed day and night cycle system isn't working I guess because whenever I step out of the house it's always dark in the overworld but it's light inside houses and in battles... Any solution this problem?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2024
    Can u spesify the New Evolution Methods?
    i cant find out how to evolve my magneton in magnezone, its already lv.41 and i tryed leveling it up on power plant and didn´t work

Back