• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed Redirected

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2020
    Hello, I'm wanting to make a simple FireRed hack where you go a different route. Instead of going to Pewter City, you'd go through Diglett Cave to Vermilion City, stuff like that. The Team Rocket story would be eliminated altogether, so you'd get the Silph Scope some other way and the hideout/Silph Co. would be repurposed into battling areas with lots of trainers. The story would be changed, but to be more basic. You'd still be around the same level by the Elite Four, if I do this right. We could have a few new areas if we're motivated enough.
    I am looking for help on this project. Here's what I need:
    -Scripters (currently just me)
    -Wild/trainer mon idea contributors
    -Mappers (if we decide on new areas)
    That is all I can think of for now. Thank you for reading this post, and please comment with your Discord tag and availability if interested. My Discord tag is Eelshaun#9446 if you want to contact me on there.

Back