• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered Remixed (386 patch)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
I cannot find mew in this hack.. I do not know where the Legendary Hunter NPC means by hunts for treasure. Can someone help me with this?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 10, 2021
Mew can be found on the beach on the south of the first Island.
Does anyone know where to find Remoraid ?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
Sorry if I'm being done but where is the link. I can find the link to the split but that's it. And sorry if this revives this.

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years
I'm not sure this is the place to report bugs, but here it goes:

* There's an item in a wall, by the water in the bottom right of Mt. Moon. (I don't have a screenshot right now, sadly. Will try to add one later)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
When did it crash for you? I've been playing the game for a little bit, and I patched this 386 patch on top of a moemon revival rom. So far it's worked fine for me, but I've only gotten to Viridian City.

This didn't work for me either, and I'm using a FireRed Squirrels rom too. It doesn't even let me skip the intro ;-;
EDIT: It does work, I just have to hard reset. This means that the HoF is bugged

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 13, 2021
Doesn't work. After patching the game plays the tutorial instructions then resets itself. Tried manual patching and my boy automatic patching, same result. Too bad, this sounded fun.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Where can I find Celebi? The Pokémon locations file says it can be found at the Berry Forest, but it's not there. I've spent half a day and had over 450 encounters so far, but Celebi didn't appear. What's worse, Jirachi appeared twice here so far. So I'm guessing the developer put Jirachi there instead of Celebi?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Where can I find ho-oh? Ran around on grass at water labyrinth and it won't appear for 2-3 days nw, there's barely any encounters either I've literally only had 3 beedrills

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Where can I find ho-oh? Ran around on grass at water labyrinth and it won't appear for 2-3 days nw, there's barely any encounters either I've literally only had 3 beedrills

Can confirm, I've run around that little grass patch for over two hours now and I've encountered a grand total of one (1) Pokémon so far, and it was a Butterfree. I think that grass area didn't originally exist in FireRed, and the modder added that patch (I could be wrong). But it was definitely not implemented well, as there's a terribly low encounter rate there. Too bad the modder seems to be uninterested in fixing these issues.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2022
Hey, i was wondering like some others in this thread about remoraid. In the doc it says it can be caught in water in Viridian forest. but there's no water in Viridian forest. Is it possible to get on one of the Sevii islands?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
I made a slight fix for this hack (fixed the grass encounter ratio for Water Labyrinth, actually put Celebi in Berry Forest (an error caused Jirachi to appear there instead), and replaced all instances of Luvdisc in Viridian City with Remoraid (and removed the Viridian Forest Surf and Rod section from the encounter text document).)
As usual, patch one of the ips files over a clean FireRed rom
download

EDIT: I'm also gonna make a Moemon version too, using a mix of English community and Japanese Community sprites

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I made a slight fix for this hack (fixed the grass encounter ratio for Water Labyrinth, actually put Celebi in Berry Forest (an error caused Jirachi to appear there instead), and replaced all instances of Luvdisc in Viridian City with Remoraid (and removed the Viridian Forest Surf and Rod section from the encounter text document).)
As usual, patch one of the ips files over a clean FireRed rom
download

EDIT: I'm also gonna make a Moemon version too, using a mix of English community and Japanese Community sprites

Thanks!!!! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
about my last post: I decided to scrap the Japanese sprite aspect of the upcoming Moemon patch that I planned. I'm also gonna need to ask for help for a few sprite reinsertations (namely Castform and Spinda), so the patch will be delayed until I get those sorted out

Back