• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First 151 Pokemon Breeding Machine

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Hey Everyone I like almost everyone who plays Diamond/Pearl am on a quest to complete my pokedex. So I decided to focus on the first 151 pokemon first. Im close to achieving that goal I have less than 10 pokemon left to achieve that goal. So here is the list of pokemon I need.

1. Squirtle
    2. Nidoran (Female)
    3. Farfetchd
    4. Krabby
    5. magmar (or magby)
    6. Omanyte
    7. Kabuto
    8. Dratini
    9. Mew

Thoose are the 9 Pokemon I need to finish the first 150. To trade I will breed and of the other 150 pokemon for you and if you need a evolved form I will even train them for you. I really need omanyte and kabuto so I am willing to trade 2 pokemon for them. The one I really need is Mew thought if anyone is kind enough to offer me a Mew I will breed as many pokemon as they want.

If anyone wants a certain pokemon but they don't have one on that list just ask I will breed one for you anyway.... My friend code is 3308 2502 8899

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hey Everyone I like almost everyone who plays Diamond/Pearl am on a quest to complete my pokedex. So I decided to focus on the first 151 pokemon first. Im close to achieving that goal I have less than 10 pokemon left to achieve that goal. So here is the list of pokemon I need.

1. Squirtle
    2. Nidoran (Female)
    3. Farfetchd
    4. Krabby
    5. magmar (or magby)
    6. Omanyte
    7. Kabuto
    8. Dratini
    9. Mew

Thoose are the 9 Pokemon I need to finish the first 150. To trade I will breed and of the other 150 pokemon for you and if you need a evolved form I will even train them for you. I really need omanyte and kabuto so I am willing to trade 2 pokemon for them. The one I really need is Mew thought if anyone is kind enough to offer me a Mew I will breed as many pokemon as they want.

If anyone wants a certain pokemon but they don't have one on that list just ask I will breed one for you anyway.... My friend code is 3308 2502 8899
    I have a omanyte, I give it to yoiu for a eleectbuzz with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature

Also I give you a Dratini for a Scizor with a Loves to trash about characteristic and a lonly nature

both at lv 60 or less if possble

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Sorry :(

"I have a omanyte, I give it to yoiu for a eleectbuzz with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature"

Im sorry I could probably get the electabuss but as far as breeding moves and nature are concerned I'm brain dead. I have no idea how they work. I wish I could though sorry :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    "I have a omanyte, I give it to yoiu for a eleectbuzz with crosschop, and Ice punch that has a alert to sounds charateristic and a lonly nature"

Im sorry I could probably get the electabuss but as far as breeding moves and nature are concerned I'm brain dead. I have no idea how they work. I wish I could though sorry :(
    Well I take any electbuzz you have as long it female also what about the Sizcor

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Ok

Both the Syther and Electabuzz are female. The electabuzz is at lvl 33 the scyther is freshly hatched.

Back