• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Attempt At Spriting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • Well I decided to trying spriting. Surprisingly, it was harder then I though. Leave feedback if you like. Advice would be nice.

2jaeu4p.jpg

(if its to small, I can upload a new one...)

Years
  • Sprite Showcase Threads
    These require at least 4 sprites or more. Any threads containing less than that will be moved to the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread. In addition, sprite sheets (an image containing different sprite frames), count as a single sprite, so just keep that in mind.
    --
    Yeah....

These are Jpeg as well, Never do that. It ruins the whole entire sprite.

-Smash

Lv.86 Pixel Artist
    Years
  • JPG'ed for realism.

And that these are also sprite edits.. Hmm.

I'd advise you to save them as PNGs above all, and take a look at two of the stickied threads above, especially the Pokemon and trainer tut (recommended), and the Rules thread. Not much to say other than that. If you need help, ask away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back