• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First banner *gulp*

Years
    First banner *gulp*

ok C&C Its my first ever time using photoshop bu thats no exscue it was kinda an experiment

Jolty-kun

Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    First banner *gulp*

ok C&C Its my first ever time using photoshop bu thats no exscue it was kinda an experiment

Ex..per..ime..nt? XD, its ok, i see you downloaded a cool font, which is ok, like I do, i think, but i download like.. 50 a week, no wonder we have no memory left xD

Offtopic: Dude, I thought you left?, and you said you would NEVER come back o.o XD

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Well your second one is much better!

The first one still looked like it came off paint :P

But your second one deserves a 10/10

A13

Years
    For the first: Without a doubt, One of the most crappiest sigs/banners i've seen up to date. But since it WAS your first attempt, I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt. 2/10.

For the second: Slightly better, Nothing much going on.. But still, Decent sig/banner :).
    7/10.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    First banner *gulp*

new banner slightly better and the white outline and bkue thing is supposed to be there
    Wow, to be honest, after seeing the first one, this is very impressive. Suggestions; that you change the border on the stock to an outer glow instead... colours should suit the background. Blue and brown clashes... wrongly?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i look at the first banner and gag myself, i look at the second one and see much improvement. i don't believe in #/# ratings, so... please get rid of the blue border, perhaps light brown instead? and an outer glow too, you NEED an outer glow. way better background, but i'm not a big fan of the font... overall, not so bad. if you really want a number rating, i'd say... 7.7/10 for how new you are to the program. if this weren't your 2nd banner, i'd probably give you way worse. keep it up, you'll get better. (hopefully)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    honestly, dude... please, please, make your ratings more detailed. nobody wants to hear what people have to say if you don't have anything to help them improve. (the transparency tip is honestly... not that useful on a sprite) meh, rate however you want, it's you who gets flamed.

Years
    yeah the first one sucked I was really crappy during that time still am though XD
    thanks for the comments

Back