• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Evolution Ever

Ayselipera

Looking back I really wish I wrote down all these first time Pokemon memories! ;o;

I really don't remember to be honest, but I'm guessing it must of been a Pidgey or a Cyndaquil. Gold was my first game and I remember always getting Cyndaquil as a starter and catching Pidgey as my bird Pokemon. So it had to be one of them. I just wish I could remember. D:

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Bulbasaur -> Ivysaur in Pokemon Blue version.

Sad to see only a little love for Bulbasaur in this thread D:
    My favorite starter everrr.
    I guess it's alright though, since Bulbasaur is way cuter than Ivysaur and Venusaur.
    I'd go so far as to say Venusaur is downright ugly.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I believe my first evolution was probably Charmander to Charmeleon, back when I had my Pokémon Red, or was in blue..? Anyway, I had like 3 Pokémon at that time and 2 of them were ready to evolve, 2 or 3 levels left. I battled Gary, and Charmeleon was, by mistake, the first one on my party, so it evolved the first from the other one. So, yeah, that was really it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
    Years
  • well since im a poke oldie...thats what im calling it (i played the first ever games lol) i chose chamander as my starter and evolved it to charmeleon...that was my first ever evo :)

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Now thats a long time ago, it was on Red version I think it was Charmander evolving into Charmeleon in Pewter city if I remember correctly.

Back