• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First fake! Criticism please!

Ethan621

Wait, what?
Years
  • I want to know what you think, but don't tear me apart. It's my first one! First of hopefully many.

halscharmander.png

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • The only two things I see wrong with this is that th picture is blurred a bit. nd the fire on his tail is a bit big. Sorry if the blurred is the style of it, but other then that its very good.

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Lol. the blurring was a spur of the moment decision. I hate it now. ANd the fire tail...eh, not what I was aiming for. It wasn't that big in the original sketch, but I ended up just going crazy w/ the mouse. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    The fonts are a little off...you forgot the nine-digit code and the set symbol...but apart from that, great.

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
  • D'oh! the code! I purposely left off a set symbol because i wanted to make my own, but the code totally slipped me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Eh, the spacing's a bit off on the attack text...but very good for a first try.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    The only error I can see on it is Charmander's Weakness, of which is Fighting, instead of Water. Other than that, very good for first card.

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
  • I didn't want to go with the standard water weakness. Mostly, because there's a rival named Dan coming up who has a sruitle-> blastoise line, and I wanted them to be on an even footing. Charizard will probably be weak to Lightning, still debating on him having the resistance or not.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    I didn't want to go with the standard water weakness. Mostly, because there's a rival named Dan coming up who has a sruitle-> blastoise line, and I wanted them to be on an even footing. Charizard will probably be weak to Lightning, still debating on him having the resistance or not.

Fair enough. The weakness of Fighting is also fine as it is weak against Ground types.;)

Back