• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen First hall of fame pokemon

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How did you manage it Smarties-kun XD you must have put some good moves on them and made there ev's and stats strong.
    Let's just say I kept away from sucky moves such as Hyper Beam and stuck to good moves. I have to say I would have got my butt kicked if it wasn't for Dodrio and Starmie, though.
    Besides, I like the game to be challenging. I despise legends and wouldn't use one even if... um... if something O.o
    As for EVs: No, I didn't EV train these Pokémon (unlike the rest of my trained Pokémon, but they are from Firered where EV training is so much easier).
    lol Smarties-kun I bet you were juggling
    And what exactly do you mean by ''juggling''? I had no problem whatsoever beating the elite four, and I only had to heal between battles. I might have used one Revive against Phoebe, but that's it.

Gentleman J

Going to the Poké Ball also?
    Years
  • "juggling" means switching pokemon in and out, which is what I had to do since my pokemon weren't very good. But I'm getting better at it:laugh:

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Gardevoir: 52
    Sceptile: 57
    Golduck: 53
    Houndoom: 55
    Combusken: 51
    Larvitar: 48 ( I was waiting on earthquake)

This is on emerald

Back