• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Ludicolo Learns a New Move, now Milotic

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • It would probably be something that involves either it's beauty/elegance or it's long tail. How about Beauty Tail? It could be like Iron Tail only it would be a Water move... and would leave the opponent infatuated XD That would represent Milotic perfectly ^_^

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    aquatic grace: a water version of spark; it's a tackle attack with water. oh, it's power is doubled if used in the water

tail slam: just a water attack. it may sharply decrease defense when used

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • For Milotic, it could probably have a move called "Angelic Waterwhirl" It could use it's tail to make a whirlpool type thing that traps the foe, and causes base damage of 50 (90 STAB) And can be used over and over with 15 PP :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • There is no such Pokemon such as Motolic. Instead, you may be referring to Milotic, the evolved form of Feebas. Wallace the Sootopolis Gym Leader has one. Go look on an internet PokeDex if you want to find out more about Milotic. ^_^

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I think it could have a attack called Water Blast it dose base damage of 90 and 30% chance of a random status effect.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Lion Heart said:
    I think it should Mind Ruiner, and it confuses your the opponents entire party.

Cant do that, because a Pok?mon cant be confused inside of a Ball~

Now I'd think for an attack...

Tail Charm
    Type: Normal
    Power: 50 (75 STAB)
    Accuracy: 100/99
    Effect: Infatuates the Pok?mon, if oposite Gender. If not, Confuses it.

Back