• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film First movie you watched?

Years
    From what my mom says it was The Lion King. I don't remember going to see it though since I was so little. But the first movie I remember as far as my memory can go back is Jurassic Park. It's been my favorite movie since I was a child and I can't even remember a time in my life where I didn't know what Jurassic Park was. I used to watch the VHS every single day repeatedly, and the weekends were even worse.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    If I recall correctly, I think it's between The Ten Commandments and Titanic, both of which I get to watch in home via multiple VCD.

Lucid

The life action flintstones movie was the first thing I saw in a theater. I think I fell asleep

Back